Help with a Divorce on December 8th? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Hey everyone! So I would like to try to divorce the tub from the chassis of my 40 on Saturday December 8th. Would anyone be interested in coming over? I will provide lots of food and drinks, just bring your own chair if you want a place to take a break. We will need to pull the steering column as well. I'll post my address when we get a little closer, but please roger up if you plan on coming so I can get the right amount of food and beverages.

Please let me know if another day will work better for everyone. Cheers!

Crap won't be able to make it as the is our gyms annual Christmas party. Could do sunday the 9th though.

Crap won't be able to make it as the is our gyms annual Christmas party. Could do sunday the 9th though.

Ok. When are others available? 8th or 9th. I am good with either one and we can do it in the afternoon or morning.

That is a Saturday, if history is any indicator I will be looking at a) flooring b) tile c) paint colors d) shingles e) cabinets f) all of the above.
On a positive note Saturday we were looking at fireplace inserts and discovered a brewery tasting room with a distillery tasting room just up the street. After those stops I had a much more positive attitude about shopping.

I'd love to help but watching might be all I'm good for right now.

Back. Seems my recovery is going to be awhile longer than I had hoped but so far it was worth it.

Back. Seems my recovery is going to be awhile longer than I had hoped but so far it was worth it.
Take care of it, listen to your dr and pt and start doing Yoga. Sounds chinsy and all that but seriously doing yoga has saved me lots of back problems. And I can tell when I haven't in a few days because I start stiffening up.

I'm a single dad from 1 Dec through 15 December because the wife is training out of state with the Reserves. I could come, but I'd be restricted to one hand-duty.

Bring em along! My wife and daughter are quite good with kiddos and our Husky will entertain them for HOURS. :)

Okay folks! Operation “clean the messy garage enough so people can walk through it” is underway. I’d love a headcount of folks who plan to attend on Saturday. Morning or afternoon is fine and I’ll go with whichever one gets me 4-6 strong dudes to help me get this done. :) Please roger up here and I’ll have food and refreshments here.

If you (@lelandEOD) ;) have little ones, feel free to bring them. My wife LOVES kiddos!!! So does our Husky and we have lots of fun movies and games and Legos, and Barbies, and an Xbox.

Is your address posted somewhere, if not would you mind texting it to me 775-232-8298? I think I can make it I just need to confirm with the wife. I'll try to bring my FJ40 too. Not as nice as @lelandEOD FJ40, but it's always nice to talk with guys who can appreciate it.
My son has soccer in the morning, so probably afternoon would be better for me.

Is your address posted somewhere, if not would you mind texting it to me 775-232-8298? I think I can make it I just need to confirm with the wife. I'll try to bring my FJ40 too. Not as nice as @lelandEOD FJ40, but it's always nice to talk with guys who can appreciate it.
My son has soccer in the morning, so probably afternoon would be better for me.

Afternoon will be a bit warmer too. The sun hits my garage from 1-4. Here's my address:

14420 Lasso Drive
Reno, NV 89511

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom