Sliders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are these still in production? I’m looking for a set for an 96 80 series. I’m looking to order later this month, but really want a rear kick out.

Yes they are, but no kick out from me. Lead time on sliders currently is 3 weeks bare and 4 weeks powdered.

Buy here- 80 Series Sliders

J

A few sets cleaned up and ready to ship.

J

IMG_20180911_090609587.jpg

IMG_20180911_090616904.jpg

Are the custom step plates that say 'LANDCRUISER' an extra cost option (and dare I ask) - could the words 'LAND' and 'CRUISER' have a space between them ;). Those are just the coolest sliders!

I'm a 'stock-ish' guy, but those sliders have me ready to whip out my check book.

Are the custom step plates that say 'LANDCRUISER' an extra cost option (and dare I ask) - could the words 'LAND' and 'CRUISER' have a space between them ;). Those are just the coolest sliders!

I'm a 'stock-ish' guy, but those sliders have me ready to whip out my check book.
DO IT!

No additional cost for wording in whatever orientation. I can do upper and lower case... just send me a PM with what you want. Everyone has different tastes...

J

upload_2018-11-1_13-5-42.png

When are the FJ80/LX450 sliders going to be in stock?

Any Black Friday sales?

When are the FJ80/LX450 sliders going to be in stock?

Any Black Friday sales?

Thanks for the interest. We are not offering any specials. Due to the death of Andrea's dad and needing to take about six weeks off to replenish inventories for next year.

Sorry,

Jason

A week on bare metal.

I'd like a set - black powder coated. I like the "Land Cruiser" option with one larger center step. Shoot me an email and let me know what the final cost would be. Shipped to 35213.

And are these a bolt on application? Or do they need to be welded to the frame?

I'd like a set - black powder coated. I like the "Land Cruiser" option with one larger center step. Shoot me an email and let me know what the final cost would be. Shipped to 35213.

And are these a bolt on application? Or do they need to be welded to the frame?

Bolt on. I'll email you.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom