REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This video shows tlc’s great ideas changing plastic to aluminum. I like your d pillar vents better as they retain the stock look. I do love the grille they did though!

Grill and headlamps look like a s***ty Defender attempt. Not a fan of that look.

J

Grill and headlamps look like a s***ty Defender attempt. Not a fan of that look.

J
Funny thing is those exact headlights on a Headlight Revolution video and given the WORST output/lumen/lux rating out of all the ones they reviewed. Let alone does the light disbursement pattern even come close to something you would want at night!! LOL

A little progress picture that came in from the night crew on the vents.

J

index.jpg

Where's the TEQ?

Where's the TEQ?

Once things settle down, I may make custom ones for individuals if there is another run in production. But, we'll see if there is interest in another standard production run first. This may only be a once a year or two year offering product moving forward.

J

Just saw these... maybe 50% deposit will motivate the CNC gods lol

All,

I've gotten quite a few calls on the front fender vents from the guys that bought the D-pillar vents.

Once I get the front vents dialed in and into production the buyers of the D-pillars will all get an update on this thread and an email/pm first to order. Then I will release to the others.

Thanks,

Jason

:smokin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom