Replacement Leather Upholstery Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.mosleymotors.com
We are pleased to offer high quality replacement leather kits to the mud community.

Sets are available for 60/62 series, all of the 80 Series iterations, LX450s, as well as both airbag/non-airbag 100 Series and LX470s. We can also provide kits for 4 Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, FJ Cruisers as well as other makes and models.

These are high quality top-grain hides, CNC cut to factory matched patterns, by one of the top national leather upholstery manufacturers. We can do factory color matched sets as well as custom colors/stitching.

All set include armrests, head rests, and center consoles (as applicable to vehicle). These kits are made to order, and usually arrive in about two weeks.

For ordering, please visit our website: Mosley Motors - Leather Upholstery

Feel free to PM, email cam@mosleymotors.com, or post with any questions.

80 Series Dark Brown Leather.jpg

Top Grain Leather.jpeg

Here is one of the 80 Series Kits in the 40th Anniversary color pattern. This customer's truck was also outfitted with one of our seat heater/cooler kits.

80 Series Leather Kit.jpg

40th Anniversay Leather Kit.jpg

80 Series Replacement Leather.jpg

80 Series Seat Cooler.jpeg

Last edited:
100 series install, also with seat coolers...

100 Series Replacement Leather.jpg

100 Series Leather.jpg

Seat Coolers.jpg

Last edited:
55? Lol

Unfortunately no, not from this manufacturer. If there was a huge demand I’ll pursue it!

Yeah, kinda figured, but had to throw it out there. I doubt they'll be beating down your door for a 55 kit. Awesome that they are doing so many of the other trucks.

The pictures seem to show a good product. I'll eventually be needing something like this for my '98 470. I also have a 450, but I put a pretty good set of covers on its front seats.

Looks good but hates how the seats for the 100 lose the "folded/bunched" area in the middle of the seat backs so they no longer match the 2nd and 3rd row. Can you duplicate that look? That is what is keeping me from pulling the trigger on new leather seats for my 100.

Looks good but hates how the seats for the 100 lose the "folded/bunched" area in the middle of the seat backs so they no longer match the 2nd and 3rd row. Can you duplicate that look? That is what is keeping me from pulling the trigger on new leather seats for my 100.

I will check and see if they can do the pleated inserts.

I would be interested in being the first!

Give me a shout - I’ve got a promo for the first couple of people to send back pics for each model.

:beer:

We are pleased to offer high quality replacement leather kits to the mud community.

Sets are available for 60/62 series, all of the 80 Series iterations, LX450s, as well as both airbag/non-airbag 100 Series and LX470s. We can also provide kits for 4 Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, FJ Cruisers as well as other makes and models.

These are high quality top-grain hides, CNC cut to factory matched patterns, by one of the top national leather upholstery manufacturers. We can do factory color matched sets as well as custom colors/stitching.

All set include armrests, head rests, and center consoles (as applicable to vehicle). These kits are made to order, and usually arrive in about two weeks.

For ordering, please visit our website: Mosley Motors - Leather Upholstery

Feel free to PM, email cam@mosleymotors.com, or post with any questions.

View attachment 1811977

View attachment 1811999
What does a grey 80 series set run

What does a grey 80 series set run

All of the solid colors are $767 for 1 row, $1125 for 2 rows, shipped. This includes armrest and center console covers (where applicable).

There’s also a budget 2 row kit for $999 that substitutes more vinyl in the 2nd row.

Last edited:
is this the same install instructions that are floating around for 100 series lseats?

Is the cooled seats an intensive install, how much cooling power are we talking? I'm sometimes treated to 100+ summers in socal desert so cooled factory seats from my other cars do help.

thanks

is this the same install instructions that are floating around for 100 series lseats?

Is the cooled seats an intensive install, how much cooling power are we talking? I'm sometimes treated to 100+ summers in socal desert so cooled factory seats from my other cars do help.

thanks

I haven’t seen seen those instructions, but they should be the exact same installation process. The pattern was made from factory upholstery.

The cooling power is enough that once the interior temp has stabilized, I do not need full power. I usually run them on low. They more than do the job of keeping you cool dry.

Here’s a good overview of the cooler install process:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom