200 body on a 100 frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anybody heard or know if it's possible to put a 200 body on a vx100 ( 2001 ) chassis.
Unfortunately the 100 body is dammaged and theres a lot of rust in is "behind" - but the frame and mechanics motor/gearbox is fine.
Also - here in Denmark there's some strange laws about registration and tax, which means that i'm interested in keeping the 2001 frame. Buying a 200 and throwing the 100 away, will result in 180% tax on the 200.

Has anybody heard or know if it's possible to put a 200 body on a vx100 ( 2001 ) chassis.
Unfortunately the 100 body is dammaged and theres a lot of rust in is "behind" - but the frame and mechanics motor/gearbox is fine.
Also - here in Denmark there's some strange laws about registration and tax, which means that i'm interested in keeping the 2001 frame. Buying a 200 and throwing the 100 away, will result in 180% tax on the 200.
subbed for curiosity.

that sounds like a major pita

Have not seen it done yet. Wheel base is the same and I would anticipate fitting the body would be the easiest of the swap. Big one would be working out the electronics for me. Have seen other Toyota platform swaps and electrics take some know how.

Good Lawd let this happen, I need to see this in my lifetime. I think the electronics would be a nightmare, but then again if you're not using a USA spec you could find a low-optioned rig that may be much simpler to work out. I'm SO down for this build. :popcorn:

Denmark sounds like a PITA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom