Metro area - Wanna do hoodrat things with ma friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is the one I'm thinking about. I'm fine with kids. A co-worker and his son may come too. Fair warning-though he has a Tacoma, he may be in a Jeep:censor:

No qualms here. I grew up in a built TJ (part of my inheritance) and my dad just took it out to a NC Cruiser trail event last weekend. Of course, now he wants a turbo diesel 80...

Now if he has a Compass or Patriot... Then maybe he should just stay home :p:D

Can’t make it myself as I’ve got to chauffeur my older daughter to an exhibition she’s got. Maybe next time though.

I just realized that I suggested Sunday the 10th or 17th. Unfortunately, I got the date wrong and the key word is Sunday! I can't do a Saturday (work). Is anyone up for Sunday the 18th? Sorry about the mix up.

Yes, I noticed that earlier too. We're set for Sunday the 18th, 2 days from now. I'll be prepping the truck tomorrow.

I've got recovery gear in the truck in case anyone needs it, plus a deflator and a compressor for those wanting to air down.

So we'll meet at the Cracker Barrel in Cumming that @CA2GA mentioned (address in a previous post here) at 10AM and caravan from there.

Was anyone planning to eat at that Cracker Barrel? I'll likely eat prior to leaving the house around 9AM, so I'll be fine. Will bring a cooler with snacks and such for the day as well.

@JT4runner @Daddy Rabbit You guys are (I believe) a lot closer to the trails. Are you guys planning to meet us there or further into the woods?

I don't have them, but if anyone has some 2 way radios they may be useful as well. Maybe I'll pick up a pair.

Might be useful to have everyone's phone numbers as well. My cell is 757-348-7202 . Anyone is welcome to call or text for coordinating.

Last edited:
I've got recovery gear in the truck in case anyone needs it, plus a deflator and a compressor for those wanting to air down.

So we'll meet at the Cracker Barrel in Cumming that @CA2GA mentioned (address in a previous post here) at 10AM and caravan from there.

Was anyone planning to eat at that Cracker Barrel? I'll likely eat prior to leaving the house around 9AM, so I'll be fine. Will bring a cooler with snacks and such for the day as well.

@JT4runner @Daddy Rabbit You guys are (I believe) a lot closer to the trails. Are you guys planning to meet us there or further into the woods?

I don't have them, but if anyone has some 2 way radios they may be useful as well. Maybe I'll pick up a pair.

Might be useful to have everyone's phone numbers as well. My cell is 757-348-7202 . Anyone is welcome to call or text for coordinating.

I live between Canton and Cumming so we were just going to meet you guys at CB in Cumming and join the caravan. I was also going to buy a recovery strap in case we needed more. I am going to swing by your place tomorrow if you are going to work on the sliders. We should pick up some two way radios because in parts of the areas we are going to there won't be any service.

Come on 184r! I've got a CB and its good bc rangers and other 4 wheelers typically do too. It's just a hand held. About $100 from any truck stop. I've also got a snatch strap, shackles and a compressor. Based on my last run we're not likely to need them but better to have and not need...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom