Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice truck Jimmy D, Get some sliders!

@crawyota pretty sure I’ve chatted with you online before and I’ve seen you around the neighborhood as well.

Welcome aboard.
Could very well be ... do you live in Wagontown. I remember chatting with someone with a blue FJ from that area

so i have been a long time lurker and finally signed up.
i have had a few different fj cruisers over the last 8 years or so. I just bought a new to me 2011 to get back out and wheel a bit. I own Scale Speed in York Pa. We are a scale motorsports shop (rc, diecast, graphics) and do a ton of rc crawling events around the country so this is my new "shop truck" for events.
looking forward to get back out on some trails.
total chaos upper and lower front control arms, full total chaos rear link kit, demello sliders and bumper, bud built skids, kings w/reservoirs, 33s ....

fj.jpg

I own Scale Speed in York Pa. We are a scale motorsports shop (rc, diecast, graphics) and do a ton of rc crawling events around the country so this is my new "shop truck" for events.

Oh really??? I like the sound of this!

Welcome!

thanks man. we do a bunch of different stuff. friday nights we do drifting at the shop from 7-11pm. i need to get the truck wrapped a bit too.

Quite a few of us have RC crawlers...

so i have been a long time lurker and finally signed up.
i have had a few different fj cruisers over the last 8 years or so. I just bought a new to me 2011 to get back out and wheel a bit. I own Scale Speed in York Pa. We are a scale motorsports shop (rc, diecast, graphics) and do a ton of rc crawling events around the country so this is my new "shop truck" for events.
looking forward to get back out on some trails.
total chaos upper and lower front control arms, full total chaos rear link kit, demello sliders and bumper, bud built skids, kings w/reservoirs, 33s ....

View attachment 1846264
Look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom