8th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 12-17 Silverton, Colorado* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't take any video with mine. Only pictures...

IMG_4859.jpg

Well done sir

Well I just finished my first mod in preparation for HIH9. Extended anti-sway links from Trail-Tailor.

I’m already planning for next year.
List of things to do:
  • New upper and lower rear control arms
  • Doug Thorley headers and catback
  • Dissent skids
  • 102” CB antenna
  • Trekbox tailgate cover
  • New LX grille from @kelly saad
  • ARB cargo divider with shelf
  • Tough Dog 53mm front shocks
  • Tourflex 3” springs
It’s a pretty good little list. I figured I should go ahead and started!

I cant wait!!

AB711BB1-23E0-4178-BCF4-678905400725.jpeg

Why stop there?!

Body lift and 37's?

T-case gears?

SFA swap?!

All you guys are making me jealous with my stock truck. Cant wait to get out there in 2022 when im 18 with my then built truck. Gonna add another 100 build thread to this forum once I find out how to import pictures lol

seems not many folks replied in the "trip report" page.

****They are now spoken for*****

I have two shirts that I bought the wrong size on. They are too small. As such they have never been worn or washed. They are a size Medium, but the sizing on these shirts runs VERY small. I would say after a few washes they will fit more like a small. The designs shown are the back of the shirt. If someone wants them I am offering both for free to any person who attended HIH8. All I ask is pay $5 to ship them. PM me if you are interested. I will change this post once someone has claimed them. If no one want them then they will go to Goodwill.
Shirt 2.jpg
Shirt 1.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed

During the event there was a younger guy (20's - early 30's) and his dad on Imogene. The dad was taking some great photos with a DSLR of the folks posing on the "Edge of the World." Does anyone know if those photos ended up posted anywhere?

Also, anyone know if the photos on the "Veri" app are still available? I got the app (now called "the guest"), but can't find the event. The original post said it should be under "HUNDREDSINTHEHILLS8", but I'm not seeing anything.

Here we are on Black Bear following @paflytyer His lower ball joint was shot and squeaking all day. I know it was driving him nuts cause he couldn’t stop talking about. As if we needed a reminder :rofl:
Man was it beautiful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom