Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oregon - KZJ78G, 1993

b98QW0G.jpg

I like the side facing seats a lot... I wish I had those in my LJ instead. Nice

x2

I don't really have anything else to do on the Troopy so it is time to start a new project.

In Europe the 1KZ in the 70 series was still a non EFI and that little engine in combination with the coil springs around makes it the best daily driver 7x in my opinion.

In Europe the 1KZ in the 70 series was still a non EFI and that little engine in combination with the coil springs around makes it the best daily driver 7x in my opinion.
Yea I wonder why they ran the 1kz-t in Europe but the 1kz-te everywhere else.

It seems that not a week goes by that someone is not introducing their newly acquired 70 Series (either recently imported or purchased from a fellow 'MUD member) and I encourage everyone to register their new rides on this thread.
Thanks

Yea I wonder why they ran the 1kz-t in Europe but the 1kz-te everywhere else.

They did the same with the LJ77 in Europe. It had the 2LT-II while Japan had the 2LTE (LJ78). And the LJ79 in the rest of the world had the 3L at that time.

I'd love a LHD KZJ77 too.

It is a BJ70-MR which is the a designation for the "standard" specification BJ70.

I would not get a BJ and look for an HZJ70 in a soft top as that will have the 1HZ/H55/split case combo as well as the factory soft top. It will be newer with a better engine.

Knowing what I know now, I would never recommend a 3B engine. That's just the long and the short of it. Get a I-6 and be done with it.

LHD will be difficult. But @joekatana might be able to assist in that regard.

Otherwise, I would contact @SteveJackson for a RHD iteration.

1993 HZJ75 Troopy LHD 5-Speed
My first 70 after owning just about every other cruiser. Super Cool Cruiser. I look forward to learning from you all. I am making a build and upgrade list now.
Need correct new rear bumper end caps I know...

Troopy 75 front.jpeg

outside sun 2.JPG

With the increasing numbers of 78 Series showing up in the U.S. hopefully one will eventually show up at the Southeast Meet & Greet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom