White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know the estimated turn around is 4-6 weeks, is that what most people have been seeing lately? Not in a huge rush, just wanting to know when I can plan to install and hit the heavy trails!

Painted them, and had a friend help me install them !

Sliders%20unfinished_zps1nxbdcwq.jpg

Slider%20install_zps1c0dgtx1.jpg

Sliders%20installed_zpsb4fuzhvn.jpg

I spoke to Natalie about my question on if the sliders would fit with the exhaust my 80series has presently for the v8 it’s is running.
Sent a couple pics to the info link on your site but I may have goofed it up.

Can you tell from the pics if they will work around the setup I have?

Happy to measure anything you suggest.

916A0E75-E09C-45E5-A7EC-AB97DA20CD39.jpeg

4698959E-6CF9-46ED-AF80-1138309CBB0D.jpeg

00593B3B-2396-4C17-B00F-8B8F3424B1F0.jpeg

I spoke to Natalie about my question on if the sliders would fit with the exhaust my 80series has presently for the v8 it’s is running.
Sent a couple pics to the info link on your site but I may have goofed it up.

Can you tell from the pics if they will work around the setup I have?

Happy to measure anything you suggest.

View attachment 1801786

View attachment 1801787

View attachment 1801788
Thanks for the pics. The front mount on the passenger side won't work around the exhaust. We can build a set where everything is put together by us except for the front mount and you can have a local fab shop put the front leg together.

Will the front mount leg have a tab to bolt to on your outer edge or am i going to have to get something fabbed up and then powder coat the entire slider? I was hoping to have the set powder coated by you guys. There are no good local fab shops around me is the issue.. I live in yupster ville and folks look at my cruisers like they are all Jeeps...

Any chance someone can post a pic of the closeup mount for the front of the 80 series so I can see the front support and how I might get one added to these sliders?

So I have been thinking, should I order a set with no front attachment point, non powder coated, and with the attachment leg included but not welded on? That way I can either have it modified or modify the exhaust?

I can get it powder coated locally if need be.

Sounds like that is the most simple plan ay?

So I have been thinking, should I order a set with no front attachment point, non powder coated, and with the attachment leg included but not welded on? That way I can either have it modified or modify the exhaust?

That is what White Knuckle suggested a few post up.

I can read bud. Just restating with the addition of the front leg coming as part of the slider but not attached.

Just looking to clarify with them that’s all.

Last edited:

So, the exhaust runs in the same area as both the front and center mounts. We can leave both of those mounting points in pieces for you to fit around the exhaust or we can build our standard set-up and have the exhaust modified. Make's it pretty tough when you don't have the support of a local fab shop.

Long shot, but thought I'd ask: Is the sale still on?
It sure is. If shipping wasn't such a killer, I probably would've placed my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom