100 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put this kit in and loving it should have done this sooner!!

Kit came in today and I installed it immediately. Going to give an honest review because that's what I would expect from a customer of mine.

Minor trouble with the polarity of a couple lights, as well as fitting the 2nd row map lights in (easier once you figure out the mechanism). The light output is outstanding, although the 2nd row map lights have a slightly more blue hue than the dome lights. As a couple have mentioned, I was also having trouble removing the front map lights but circumvented the issue with a rubber band and a tight grip.

Nine of ten lights installed work with the exception of one dome light. I believe it is the connector that will not work. I tried all three supplied dome connectors in the second row, yet only one would power the lights. I proceeded to test the remaining two connectors in the rear to no avail. Suggestions?

Thanks for the awesome kit and rapid shipping time

I love the kit! I just installed them today, including the license plate and reverse lights. They're great! I had a little trouble figuring out the dome lights, but once I figured it out I posted in the forums to help others that may be confused as I was.

Installing PFRAN LED's Dome Light - 100 Series

Just Ordered. I want to make sure you received it and everything is OK... Capital one sent me a weird message..

Did they come in? Thinking about ordering a set, but lack of activity on this thread is giving me second thoughts.

Yes I did recieve them. They are bright and look nice

I ordered this interior light set along with added reverse lights. Order went through and they shipped to me within a couple days.

Like what seems like most other people, I'm overall very happy, but I have some points of feedback that echo other people's thoughts.

Door lamps: I'd prefer more diffusion on the door lights - the 4 LEDs on the end of the lamp sit against the lens and are very plainly seen through it.

Second row map lights: VERY blue compared to the dome light.

Finally, I think including a sheet of printed directions explaining the need for correct polarity would be good. Also labeling what you get in the kit and where the bulbs belong would be a nice addition.

Again, overall I'm very happy with the light output, which was the whole point of the swap.

Ordered my kit and got it a couple days later, very happy with it. Great lighting. Just a simple question though. The center dome light panels, the double sided tape let go after the LC sat in the sun all day, and the panel just rests on the lens. Am I doing something wrong, or does it even matter? Still work OK, but feel like the light would be a tad more diffused if the double sided tape kept them stuck to the top and further from the lens.

Ordered! Can't wait to put this kit in. I purchased the reverse lights for my 4runner last year and they are a huge improvement over the stock ones so I know this kit for my LX will be great.

Wanted to post my feedback and rely here after getting the kit and installing it yesterday. After placing my order on a Friday, I emailed pfran on Monday asking if I could add some additional lights. Never got a response and then my order shipped on Thur. Not a huge deal, but a little disappointing since the additional lights are discounted when added to a kit

What isn't disappointing is the performance of the kit. The previous owner had swapped 2 door bulbs and the map lights with LED, but I replaced them as well

42618803-B5C0-43E5-BA4F-93D51BA8F3B6.jpeg

F0EE3699-185A-4E83-8075-6FC7E3E0B6A4.jpeg

5E5BC494-0E04-4F48-8B24-C783CE6D6E54.jpeg

DF237F54-1304-438F-9BE0-A7B7EC15BAAC.jpeg

He's not been online since April
I was afraid of that. I ordered a kit and never received it. It's probably a simple oversight, but I'm not sure what else to do. Does anyone have his email address? It may be somewhere in this thread...

I was afraid of that. I ordered a kit and never received it. It's probably a simple oversight, but I'm not sure what else to do. Does anyone have his email address? It may be somewhere in this thread...

Here's the email on his website. It's the one I used to request additional lights and didn't get a reply. Good luck

info@pfranleds.com

Has anyone heard from this vendor? I placed an order on the 2nd and have sent him numerous emails asking the status. No response from his info or support emails.

Has anyone heard from this vendor? I placed an order on the 2nd and have sent him numerous emails asking the status. No response from his info or support emails.
I placed an order on 2/5, and got an email confirmation, and the payment was collected, but I haven't heard anything accept "awaiting fulfillment". I hope Mr. @pfran42 is just on long deserved vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom