Overland Expo East (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is coming up fast! Who's going?

I'm headed south on from Rockville on Wednesday with a layover in Christiansburg then to Ashville Thursday morning. I'll be setting up the popup and settling in.

This is coming up fast! Who's going?

I'm headed south on from Rockville on Wednesday with a layover in Christiansburg then to Ashville Thursday morning. I'll be setting up the popup and settling in.
Try to connect with @Trollhole (he's a vendor again this year) and the Upstate Cruisers & ONSC guys. There's a thread about it in one of the two clubhouses. He might have some camping room left over in his 'special' section. Tell him I sent you.

Try to connect with @Trollhole (he's a vendor again this year) and the Upstate Cruisers & ONSC guys. There's a thread about it in one of the two clubhouses. He might have some camping room left over in his 'special' section. Tell him I sent you.

Ask him if he has my trail top done yet. It’s only been 6 months.

Edit. Just got notification trail top has shipped. I tried to give him time I hate to flog retailers that support the clubs.
But I am human and got impatient.

Last edited:
Ask him if he has my trail top done yet. It’s only been 6 months.

Edit. Just got notification trail top has shipped. I tried to give him time I hate to flog retailers that support the clubs.
But I am human and got impatient.

Lol. I’m slow. Sorry about that. You shouldn’t have had to wait. I just need a better system of tracking raffle prizes.

This is a new spot for me as well and won’t know where the spot is until Wednesday. That being said when you come in and check in. Tell the guy or girl directing you to camping that you are with Trollhole’s/ land cruiser/ GXOR camp. You can also mention my name
Marshall. I’ll do my best to have enough space reserved for everyone. That being said if they want you elsewhere just go where they say and come locate our camp. White and red 10x20 Upstate Cruisers and a black 10x20 ONSC canopy. See if we have room. If not you can still come join us. I’m cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for as many people as I can.

Anyone make it out to this thing? Looked like it got super super muddy but the rigs and vendors must have been amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom