Wanted PTO winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No quote yet, You guy's are helping me out in advance, before I even asked for a part wanted count. Thanks.
This is something an old retired guy needs to do to keep busy. So Far.....these counts will be in sets of 4 wedges 2 top and 2 bottom, Plan also would be to include the correct new factory hardware.
HiKat 1
Stuck in the past 3
Mr ship 1
3 doggs 1+

Any one else? Pending price of coarse. John

John, I’d put myself on the list just to see what remake you’d come up with for my username, but hopefully I will sell my last PTO setup soon.

120D57DF-2AB0-4C0B-AEDF-C65C6B8E1AEB.jpeg
95CB1997-7C55-445E-9CF6-16EF691977F6.jpeg

Talked to the machine shop, has not got a quote on the shims yet. I did give him
DSC04162.JPG
John Pendle's lower measurements for the lower wedge block. Got parts today to rebuild a factory PTO, The one I picked out did not need shafts or bearings, parts in the photo are almost $100.00 . John

I have a complete PTO with driveshaft and transfer gearbox in Burbank. The only thing I’m not sure I have are the two spacers that go between the winch angle iron and the framerails. $1500.00. You can call the shop to follow up; no PMs please.

Sold.

No quote yet, You guy's are helping me out in advance, before I even asked for a part wanted count. Thanks.
This is something an old retired guy needs to do to keep busy. So Far.....these counts will be in sets of 4 wedges 2 top and 2 bottom
HiKat 1
Stuck in the past 3
Mr ship 1
3 doggs 1+

Any one else? Pending price of coarse. John

Well the quote came back If I were to get 25 sets, 2/top 2/bottom price would be $64.00 each set. Shipping additional $7.20
Looked up the price in my old 2000 price book and the top shims were $8.69 each, bottom were deleted.
So if I were to do this, how many still want sets. Bolts nuts and lock washers not included. The shops time frame is 4 weeks or sooner.
Thanks, John Feedback?

Well the quote came back If I were to get 25 sets, 2/top 2/bottom price would be $64.00 each set. Shipping additional $7.20
Looked up the price in my old 2000 price book and the top shims were $8.69 each, bottom were deleted.
So if I were to do this, how many still want sets. Bolts nuts and lock washers not included. The shops time frame is 4 weeks or sooner.
Thanks, John Feedback?

John, put me down for 2 sets. Paul

I`ll still be in for a set. Let me know when you want the funds.
JP

Take a lesson from @andybudge and take hard deposits before you commit.

It’s a crying shame how many buyers turned into tire kickers on his thermostat housing project. And it’s one of the reasons I am gunshy about making another run of headers.

1 set here. PP is good.

I would go for just two set at that price. Think it will really hard to reach twenty-five five sets at that price. Believe I may have two sets top and bottom already and have more of the top angle spacers. Wonder is it really that hard installing the lower spacer, they get lost or are PO that lazy?

Well we tried. Thanks for your time and effort John. Looks like the washers will remain in place. Unless something changes down the road just let me know.
JP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom