CSC November 2018 Meeting-New Format (1 Viewer)

Pick a New Meeting Topic to be presented by @yjeff

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
CSC November Meeting Agenda
7:30 PM
Sonic <location map link

@LandCruiserPhil is out of the country for this meeting, so we are going to keep all the goodness of the normal meeting but also add in, a new 1 time topic, please give your input in the poll or comments. If there is enough interest on different things, we can do more than 1.

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guests & members
  • Icebreaker
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Upcoming ROTM Details
  • Holiday Party Details - CSC Christmas Party attendance list
  • New business
  • NEW topic, presented by Jeff & Monica -See Poll

I would also like to vote for more carne asada tacos like last meeting! That was awesome, huge thank you to all the cooks!

Someone needs to record the presentation of choice and upload it on youtube to be viewed around the world.
Cause whatever we have to say is "muy importante!" lol

Cause whatever we have to say is "muy importante!" lol
Yes I see a couple like Monica & Jeff with over 90,000 miles of travel experince mostly out of the USA very valuable and you tube worthy.

Yes I see a couple like Monica & Jeff with over 90,000 miles of travel experince mostly out of the USA very valuable and you tube worthy.
Absolutely. Looking forward to it.

I would also like to vote for more carne asada tacos like last meeting! That was awesome, huge thank you to all the cooks!

If anyone is volunteering to provide the meat we will cook it! :lol:

I think @LandCruiserPhil will be missing us and wants to watch a video since he has major FOMO (fear of missing out)

I thought this was made up but checked and it's legit... :rofl:

FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on a social media website.
    "I realized I was a lifelong sufferer of FOMO"

I’ll be moved back just in time to not miss this meeting! Did someone say tacos:grinpimp:

I’d be happy to contribute :hmm:

Do we need to get a contribution list started? :hmm:
Abigail I would like to donate $50 bucks for the carne asada! Tell me how to get it to you! It’s only fair since I ate like 4 or 5 tacos last meeting...well maybe 6 LOL!!!

Abigail I would like to donate $50 bucks for the carne asada! Tell me how to get it to you! It’s only fair since I ate like 4 or 5 tacos last meeting...well maybe 6 LOL!!!

I'm not sure you ate $50 of tacos but we certainly would be glad to accept your generosity! @ScottyDog said he'd be happy to pick up the stuff he got last time if you're cool to just reimburse at the meeting or whatnot? Should be able to get about 8lbs.

I'm can bring homemade salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.

Anyone able to bring small tortillas, shredded cheese, cabbage or lettuce?

I'm not sure you ate $50 of tacos but we certainly would be glad to accept your generosity! @ScottyDog said he'd be happy to pick up the stuff he got last time if you're cool to just reimburse at the meeting or whatnot? Should be able to get about 8lbs.

I'm can bring homemade salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.

Anyone able to bring small tortillas, shredded cheese, cabbage or lettuce?

Hey all @Ken in AZ @ScottyDog are we still set on street tacos this Friday? On my end I am a bit tentative on being able to attend (work), so if tacos are a go someone is welcome to borrow my Skottle in the event I don't make it (will be travelling back from business trip and if I can make it at all, will be last minute). Happy to still provide salsa, sour cream, and cilantro and hand off to someone.

Also is someone available to record the meeting on their phone so I can do the minutes if I don't make it?

Hey all @Ken in AZ @ScottyDog are we still set on street tacos this Friday? On my end I am a bit tentative on being able to attend (work), so if tacos are a go someone is welcome to borrow my Skottle in the event I don't make it (will be travelling back from business trip and if I can make it at all, will be last minute). Happy to still provide salsa, sour cream, and cilantro and hand off to someone.

Also is someone available to record the meeting on their phone so I can do the minutes if I don't make it?

Sorry, I've been buried at work and haven't been on for a while.. I'll still make tacos. I have a small portable propane grill that I'll bring.

I am in for the cost of the steak still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom