Anyone in Charlottesville? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there!

I've been looking for a land cruiser and reading on these forums since March (just made an account) and I think I've found me a potential dream fzj80! Only issue is it's in Charlottesville and I'm in Charlotte! I'm not very handy yet with cars and was wondering if any of y'all love in Charlottesville and could look at it for me and make sure it's in good condition. From my emails with the seller it seems to be in decent shape. I would be glad to pay you regardless if you say it's good or bad!

Spencer

I’m in cville on a regular basis. Let me know if I can help. There are a few others as well.

I could check it out for you too. I’m over the hill in Staunton, VA.

Shoot me a PM if you need. Or the link to the cruiser. I promise I won’t buy it....

Hey there!

I've been looking for a land cruiser and reading on these forums since March (just made an account) and I think I've found me a potential dream fzj80! Only issue is it's in Charlottesville and I'm in Charlotte! I'm not very handy yet with cars and was wondering if any of y'all love in Charlottesville and could look at it for me and make sure it's in good condition. From my emails with the seller it seems to be in decent shape. I would be glad to pay you regardless if you say it's good or bad!

Spencer
I wouldn't mind either. I am out of town this weekend but if your not in too much of a hurry I would be happy to. If it's in Cville I may have already looked at it, I have a feeling I know which one :) I am constantly watching for 80s, 100s, and older tacomas and 4runners. Just bought a Tacoma a few weeks ago so I am just window shopping for a while or the wife will kill me. Pass me a little more info on it and I'll let you know.

Update: brizzle had seen the truck and really talked me out of it for the better!! Thanks for the offers guys! I'll keep you posted when I get one!

Update: brizzle had seen the truck and really talked me out of it for the better!! Thanks for the offers guys! I'll keep you posted when I get one!
Assuming it's the white '94 I would agree ;) havent seen it myself, but the photos in the classified section were enough to talk me out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom