Tornado Alley Cruisers Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Forgot to introduce myself in previous post.
Will Johnson
Overland Park off of 127th between Antioch and Switzer
57 years old, married with 3 kids. My brother in San Antonio (CenTxFJ60) if very involved with Mud and got me hooked. His son came up with the concept of the Solid Axle Summit in Ouray which I attended both with one of my Sons. We had a few other rigs from the KC area as well. You out here Jake? Mark it on your calendar for next August.

Welcome! REALLY short notice, but a bunch of us are meeting up at KC Joes in Town Center at 11:45 if you want to join us!

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks Mike. Probably can't get there by 11:45 today but would be interested in connecting with the group in the future.

Actually Mike might be able to get there for lunch. This will be a good test to see if I can pick the Cruiser Guys out of a crowd.

Actually Mike might be able to get there for lunch. This will be a good test to see if I can pick the Cruiser Guys out of a crowd.
Oh brother...we had to move it to tomorrow at 11:45, I'm so sorry! I'll add you to the thread we have going for that one. Again Will, I'm sorry for not updating! Thought you were out for today and didn't give it another thought.

Will, you're pretty close to me. I'm off 131st between Nieman and Quivira.

Welcome

Forgot to introduce myself in previous post.
Will Johnson.

Based on your thumbnail pic I may have seen you yesterday morning. Around 151st and I35 super clear 60? Creaming in color.

Was not me at 151st. Have seen another white FJ60 that has ARB type bumpers front / back. I'm still sporting the original chrome look.

Hey all! New to the KCK area. Looking forward to making it out to some trails soon.

KSCxUtZl.jpg

2w6nrCSl.jpg

I guess I should re-introduce myself again lol. That was my FJ above when I moved to the KC area from Houston last year. I have since switched over to the GX470! Looking to finally have time to make it out to meets since I am finished with school now for the most part.

IMG_0997 2.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg

Hey Guys!

My name is Garrett. I just moved up from Oklahoma for a 10 week summer engineering internship. I am staying with family in Overland Park and it turns out Raynyc lives just down the street. I’ll be rolling around in my cruiser for the next several weeks (then my 1st gen 4runner) so hopefully there’s some sort of event while I’m up here.

8590E345-D9E1-4444-B630-16D35DFD3B2E.jpeg

Hey Guys!

My name is Garrett. I just moved up from Oklahoma for a 10 week summer engineering internship. I am staying with family in Overland Park and it turns out Raynyc lives just down the street. I’ll be rolling around in my cruiser for the next several weeks (then my 1st gen 4runner) so hopefully there’s some sort of event while I’m up here.

View attachment 1990644
Great looking rig!

Hey Guys!

View attachment 1990644
Very nice truck!

Where are you interning and What area of OP? I'm at 131st and Pflumm

Hey Guys!

View attachment 1990644
we need to meet up...lots of us in OP

Very nice truck!

Where are you interning and What area of OP? I'm at 131st and Pflumm

Thanks! I’m interning with engineering department of Dimensional Innovations, and I’m around 135th and Antioch

we need to meet up...lots of us in OP

For real! I’ve seen a couple 100s and 60s cruising around so I figure there’s a sizeable number of cruiser owners around here.

What’s kind of the reputation of KS Rocks? I’ve been itching to get out and do something. I’ve been so busy over the past year, I haven’t gotten any wheeling in.

I’m Eric. Live in OP. Recent empty nester seeking to fill in my free time. Love beautiful nature scenes, especially in remote areas. Just bought a ‘13 LC. Added OME BP51 and 33” Nittos. Want to do some serious touring to big sky, desert Southwest and southern Colorado. View attachment 2006232
Welcome, Nice looking rig. Looking forward to seeing you around. I’m in southern OP too.

Excellent....I'm 230k miles behind you, but hope to start catching up quickly. only 18k miles on this honey, but I'm ready to start beating on it.
Welcome!

Look forward to seeing you at one of our get-togethers!

If you need basic maintenance items and are near, my son works at O'Reilly's at 133rd and Blackbob in Olathe. Ask for the guy that knows about Land Cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom