Jack & Misc Tools (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found this grouping of Toyota tools at an estate sale today. Is any of it from a 40?

20181011_130752.jpg

Just the 2 Toyota TEQ Motor wrenches, which were part of larger set. The other tools are not from a Land Cruiser kit. Neither is the jack, at 0.7 ton rating, much less than FJ40 2 ton rating. The short jack handle with the STO logo works with FJ40 jack rods. That jack handle is a nice find!

P1000463.JPG

It looks like the jack number may be 09110-13010. If so I pull up a Publica or a 1000 from the late 60s.

Just the 2 Toyota TEQ Motor wrenches, which were part of larger set. The other tools are not from a Land Cruiser kit. Neither is the jack, at 0.7 ton rating, much less than FJ40 2 ton rating. The short jack handle with the STO logo works with FJ40 jack rods. That jack handle is a nice find!

View attachment 1808184

Is there anyway to tell what the shank from the screwdrivers are from? Obviously the handles are gone. Spark plug wrench possibly from a newer LC? Have a 80 series tool kit. The spark plug is designed for a deep spark plug. Anyway pliers are from a later model? Has a few kits intact and bunch of other tools I picked up loose over the years.

Do the pliers have TEQ on them? PM me if you are willing to part with them. I have a complete tool roll minus the pliers from a 1964 fj 40

Do the pliers have TEQ on them? PM me if you are willing to part with them. I have a complete tool roll minus the pliers from a 1964 fj 40

My guess these are smaller than the pliers that would have come in a 64. Have a few early tool rolls. The pliers are smaller on later tool kits.

Those are the smaller 6" pliers marked TOYOTA, not from an FJ40 tool kit. The shorter pliers have a facing chevrons grip, the 8" pliers have dimpled grips. For example, not for sale.
P1020215 - crop.JPG

Is there anyway to tell what the shank from the screwdrivers are from? Obviously the handles are gone. Spark plug wrench possibly from a newer LC? Have a 80 series tool kit. The spark plug is designed for a deep spark plug. Anyway pliers are from a later model? Has a few kits intact and bunch of other tools I picked up loose over the years.

Not familiar with those screwdrivers. They are not the Toyota reversible type.
P1020218 - crop.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom