Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Too much work. I'm leaning towards a piece of an old plastic cutting board and four sheet metal screws.

Too much work. I'm leaning towards a piece of an old plastic cutting board and four sheet metal screws.
Roof flashing and self tapping sheet metal screws.

Hey don't knock flashing. That's all that held the Tercel we had in Boston together. That was one sweeet ride.
Who's knocking it? It's what kept my legs from getting soaked as the inner rocker and floor on my 40 for the 1st 2 1/2 years.

You obviously never lived in West Philly in the eighties...

All body work was comprised of duct tape and a pizza box. If you were a real baller, you’d use these letters below, and spell out a phrase on your lower rocker.

My two faves were “A nine inch for you”,
and “Pimpin’ aint easy”

I miss West Philly!

C0949D57-9998-40EF-A113-AE325E12BEDA.jpeg

You obviously never lived in West Philly in the eighties...

All body work was comprised of duct tape and a pizza box. If you were a real baller, you’d use these letters below, and spell out a phrase on your lower rocker.

My two faves were “A nine inch for you”,
and “Pimpin’ aint easy”

I miss West Philly!

View attachment 1805098
Don't forget aluminum tape! That's what I used to cover the rust holes in my windshield frame for longer than I would like to admit.

Maybe we should have a "Pretty quiet in here... what are you waiting on? RC Edition" .But for now I'll stick this in here. I got my TRX-4 done, 80 series body painted (Antique Sage of course :D) and took her out on her maiden trail run last weekend on our family camping trip. I wasn't able to take my big truck so the little one had to suffice. Tons of rocks up in the Catoctin Mountains in MD.

IMG_20181012_165259039.jpg

Pulled my 40 in to the garage to take off the half doors and tailgate. Ended up pulling the seats out to get access to the tool bag bolt I broke off a while ago and to clean all the dust and mold that accumulated over the summer. I replaced the rubber band with one I ordered from overseas since it's nla in NA now. I bought 2 just in case.

IMG_20181102_173422989.jpg
IMG_20181102_173325356.jpg
IMG_20181102_173431657.jpg

I got my trail top Friday from @Trollhole the quality looks top notch! I’m going to put it on later today to cover up my torn up besttop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom