Spotted???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! That's mine. Live in DC work in Old Town. Not a bad commute!

Nice truck! I'm the guy going the other way (usually in a totally stock gray 4Rnr that looks like everyone else's). You can tell it's me because I'm the guy taking my eyes off the road to stare at your 40.

In a driveway near my house...………….. not mine!

40 project.JPG

Belongs to my friend Dan who land cruisers before I did. He's been out of it for awhile, has old Mustangs and Army vehicles but got the bug again for a land cruiser. I actually have some black and white issues of Toyota Trails in my collection that were originally sent to Dan! Too much work for me at this stage of the game if I buy anything else it will have to be assembled a little more than this one is! But is in pretty good shape, rear sill needs replaced b ut the rest of the body is solid. He got a lot of extra parts with it, too.

IMG_3440.JPG
Is this one of our club guys? Very clean!

Was getting on 66E off 17 in Marshall on Saturday at about 230pm and coming north headed into Town was a 2 tone green 60 series. Haven't seen that one around Marshall or Warrenton before.

Just now in Del Ray, parked on commonwealth - 80 series, dark green (maybe) with light gray flares, arb, limb risers, etc. looks good.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom