dual batteries and 1000 watt invertor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
So im running two odyssey extremes 170AH total
DSCN4549 (1).JPG
DSCN6201.JPG
DSCN6203.JPG
with a photoman bracket I installed a new sequoia 150 amp alternator to charge it all.with 1 guage wire running thru a set of 100 amp breakers with a bussman fuse block where the CC used to be. also have an anderson connector mounted in an australian connector permanent mounted in front bumper this is for the 100 watt solar panel suitcase style I have on a 30 ft lead(no parking in sun) works perfectly. Plenty of juice on a 110 volt power strip. and a national luna relay to run it all. I didnt know about the blue sea set up yet.

So im running two odyssey extremes 170AH total View attachment 1788941 View attachment 1788942 View attachment 1788943 with a photoman bracket I installed a new sequoia 150 amp alternator to charge it all.with 1 guage wire running thru a set of 100 amp breakers with a bussman fuse block where the CC used to be. also have an anderson connector mounted in an australian connector permanent mounted in front bumper this is for the 100 watt solar panel suitcase style I have on a 30 ft lead(no parking in sun) works perfectly. Plenty of juice on a 110 volt power strip. and a national luna relay to run it all. I didnt know about the blue sea set up yet.

How is your battery secured?

i pulled passenger battery box made a bracket that bolts to factory mounting holes and used an odyssey battery holder and done
DSCN4565.JPG
DSCN4568.JPG

So im running two odyssey extremes 170AH total View attachment 1788941 View attachment 1788942 View attachment 1788943 with a photoman bracket I installed a new sequoia 150 amp alternator to charge it all.with 1 guage wire running thru a set of 100 amp breakers with a bussman fuse block where the CC used to be. also have an anderson connector mounted in an australian connector permanent mounted in front bumper this is for the 100 watt solar panel suitcase style I have on a 30 ft lead(no parking in sun) works perfectly. Plenty of juice on a 110 volt power strip. and a national luna relay to run it all. I didnt know about the blue sea set up yet.

Is a pic of your inverter mounted possible?

Is a pic of your inverter mounted possible?
my inverotr is installed along with twin ARB compressor in a witsend rear QP insert so its not actually visible but ill try.

my inverotr is installed along with twin ARB compressor in a witsend rear QP insert so its not actually visible but ill try.

No need to go through the trouble. I also have the Wit's End rear quarter panel insert with my Solar controller back there. I was just wondering if you installed it somewhere else.

Reactions: RFB
Out of curiosity, what are you running with your inverter?

I've had a 400w in my console for 6 years and never really used it.

I'm considering working a 3000W into my system but it would be removable, primarily for home use should we lose power and need to keep multiple freezers running. Basically the truck would be a large portable Solar Generator. I've contemplated a 1000W onboard and a 2000W outboard plugged in via a big Anderson connector but I'm not sure if I need one onboard or not.

Out of curiosity, what are you running with your inverter?

I've had a 400w in my console for 6 years and never really used it.

I'm considering working a 3000W into my system but it would be removable, primarily for home use should we lose power and need to keep multiple freezers running. Basically the truck would be a large portable Solar Generator. I've contemplated a 1000W onboard and a 2000W outboard plugged in via a big Anderson connector but I'm not sure if I need one onboard or not.
I have a 700watt PSW gopwer I use primarily for charging cameras vape batteries 18650s and I alos use it for charging up dewalt batteries. I recently went thru my wiring as I was getting low juice alarm of national luna dual monitor telling me that in about 12 hrs my whynter 45L fridge was outdoing my odyessy extreme 100AH group 31, and I found that for what ever reason when I first wired it up I had 2 100 amp trippable breakers when I only needed one, cleaned up the wiring even more and am testing now. so standby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom