Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got yours teqs from ebay.Looking good.

DSC04216.jpg

Is it sacrilege to stick one o these on a GX?
I have seen some crazy crap on this forum. No matter what you do on here, there will be haters and an equal amount of supporters. To each his own.

That looks AWESOME!! Remind what exact badge you ended up using on your grille? I keep forgetting which badge works on the 200 Series.
Those are 5x3.5 ,had to cut the L from the front badge ,for the back they are touch to small the mounting holes for the stock logo are visible.

Do we have anyone who has ordered the front badge for the 2010-2013 grill? willing to post pics of the front one installed? I was confident that it would be a perfect fit after being given that info by a few but now It's got me paranoid. I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.

Do we have anyone who has ordered the front badge for the 2010-2013 grill? willing to post pics of the front one installed? I was confident that it would be a perfect fit after being given that info by a few but now It's got me paranoid. I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.
I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.

Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Didn't see this post until right now. If you order the 5th Gen Grille badge then it will fit on your 5th Gen Grille. If you want certainty then let me know the height and width of your OEM grille badge. My 5th Gen grille badge is 5.9" x 4" and will replace the OEM badge. It does NOT go over it which others have tried.

Any Teq grill badges that would fit a GX470/120?
Yes and No. I have been told there were two grilles that came on the GX. I have a badge that fits perfectly one one of them. What is the width and height of your OEM grille badge? I can check and see if I have a TEQ badge match.

hello i have a circle red teq badge. i has 3 red adhesive strips that sit flush on the back. is there anyway to mount these to the screen mesh on an fj40 grill? i feel if i pushed it on now it would just fall off fast because threres not much to hold on to on the mesh grill..

Any chance of you making some metal DIESEL badges? Maybe one with a red round TEQ on the left side and DIESEL on the right?
Something like this?

TEQDiesel.JPG

hello i have a circle red teq badge. i has 3 red adhesive strips that sit flush on the back. is there anyway to mount these to the screen mesh on an fj40 grill? i feel if i pushed it on now it would just fall off fast because threres not much to hold on to on the mesh grill..
I make a round TEQ badge that has the entire backside covered in the 3M adhesive and not just the 3 strips for mounting to fenders. It also comes with a backing plate that slides through the mesh grille. Send me a message and we can work on getting you the correct badge.

Any chance of you making some metal DIESEL badges? Maybe one with a red round TEQ on the left side and DIESEL on the right?
Something like this?

View attachment 2076829
I'm always open to making new products if the demand is there but the demand has to be there. Maybe start a thread over in the diesel section to see if folks would want something like this. Add an @bhicks to it so it will link me to the thread.

What's your MOQ for something like this?

I'm always open to making new products if the demand is there but the demand has to be there. Maybe start a thread over in the diesel section to see if folks would want something like this. Add an @bhicks to it so it will link me to the thread.

What's your MOQ for something like this?
For me to just break even on my cost to develop; I have to sell at least 20 units. Anything above 20 and I start making a profit.

1. Make a plate slightly smaller than the badge.
2. Affix (weld, drill and tap, JB weld) two studs to the back.
3. Bolt the plate to the 40 mesh grill.
4. Affix badge to plate.
5. Open beer.

I was certain I responded to this a while back but I don't see my response. Why did you not order the FJ40 Grille TEQ badge? It comes with the backing plate that perfectly mounts up to the OEM expanded metal grille. If you still have the universal round red TEQ badge; your welcome to ship it back and we can exchange it for the FJ40 Grille specific badge.

I was certain I responded to this a while back but I don't see my response. Why did you not order the FJ40 Grille TEQ badge? It comes with the backing plate that perfectly mounts up to the OEM expanded metal grille. If you still have the universal round red TEQ badge; your welcome to ship it back and we can exchange it for the FJ40 Grille specific badge.
gotcha , i think you did respond but i got side tracked. i'll get around to sending it back soon. thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom