Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone need complete back passenger doors for a ‘91 fj80? Navy blue. Good condition. I’ll bring them to the swap meet if someone wants them, otherwise I’m not going to bother.

SOLD. SOLD. SOLDPractically new, used for one day, Makita XDT11 18V cordless impact driver and charger.

No battery.

$40 or $50 shipped.

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD

zmakita1.jpg

zmakita2.jpg

zmakita3.jpg

Last edited:
WTB - brake booster that will fit my 74 fj40. Anyone have one they can bring to the swap meet maybe??

Anyone have an extra tundra/100 series wheel? Ideally an 18" rim and extra ideally with a 275/70-18 tire on it? Doesn't have to be perfect as its just for a spare.

WTB - brake booster that will fit my 74 fj40. Anyone have one they can bring to the swap meet maybe??
Maybe. I'll check in the AM....

If anyone local needs any parts from this 1983 FJ60 and is local, come get them, I want them to go to good homes. Literaly, come pull them off and take them, as long as you do not take the parts I want!

I will end up scrapping what is left! yes I do have a title.

Do you have to have an account to order other things from that site ?

Thanks cool site

3572C24A-794C-439D-916C-DCAFD0E75AE9.jpeg
6605338D-6F9C-48E6-B833-C7A965A28D55.jpeg

Free to good home. Or yours!

Wooden rear storage system for an 80 series. I got it as a freebie, so I’m passing it on.

Left side is a sliding drawer (one of the slides will probably need to be replaced). It’s about 60% deep, and behind it is a cubbie with an opening lid to access. The right side is a kitchen box that just pulls right out, sliding on Teflon skids. Side wings flip up for access to wheel well areas.

Come get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom