Abandoned 40 anyone know it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
upload_2018-9-20_9-28-14.jpeg

Never seen it before. How long has it been sitting there? Did you pop the hood?

Has a 350, radiator is in the passenger seat. Currently abandoned on a military base. I would like to track down the owner before they scrap it. I’m currently attempting to figure out the possibility of procuring it if nobody comes forward. Last time it was registered was 2006. It was in a lot and nobody ever noticed it, could have been there for years. Tires look fresh (never mind I looked closer and they look old) so maybe someone was test driving it and it broke down? I’d hate to see someone lose it.

Definitely worth the effort if they're just going to scrap it. I don't think the authorities try too hard to find owners before impounding and scraping old vehicles.

Definitely worth the effort if they're just going to scrap it. I don't think the authorities try too hard to find owners before impounding and scraping old vehicles.

Agreed

Get the VIN. Must bee in the long term storage pen. Did you check the glovebox for a title or rego?

It was literally abandoned on a military lot that isn't for POV storage. Mass emails were sent out and nobody has come forward. From what I'm being told it's been there a long time and nobody ever said anything about it, but now it's in the spot light.

I'm assuming DRMO or a base provost will have to do paperwork and put it for sale. I'm hoping to be first in line if it goes that route.

Is it in VA, MD??? might go up for auction. If not I will be right up with the rollback to pick it up! I am sure I can come up with a vin plate and title for it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom