Nitto Mud grappler 60K mile review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
And a noise comparison STANDBY HAVE TO REDO AUDIO ITS TERRIBLE.

Mud grapplers are the ones with the claw Mayan calendar tread, right @nukegoat ?
0A4FA4E8-100A-4923-841E-20EADE88C0A8.jpeg

hey richard I have plenty of places for sad lil troll folk to troll no need to bring it on the forum, because I dont. but hey if it makes you feel better have at it.

hey richard I have plenty of places for sad lil troll folk to troll no need to bring it on the forum, because I dont. but hey if it makes you feel better have at it.

Its not a troll they literally have symbols just like that. And look the company up if you dont believe us. they have corporate ties into some shady stuff that i dont feel comfortable supporting. Check it out yourself if you think hes joking

My recommendation for a 60k life tire would be bfg mud terrains. great tire. Quietish. Long life. Works great offroad. Little pricey but recommended.

Good video, 60k is amazing. My suburban would eat them things up in 30K. I have the Terra Grapplers on my 1997, so far so good.

nukegoat -
I love a good conspiracy theory - please post links to the freaky Nitto tire stuff, thanks! (I did a quick search and could not find anything about nitto and the Mayans or lizard people)

Last edited:
Its not a troll they literally have symbols just like that. And look the company up if you dont believe us. they have corporate ties into some shady stuff that i dont feel comfortable supporting. Check it out yourself if you think hes joking

Gotta link, this sounds funny, lizard people and all..

Good video, 60k is amazing. My suburban would eat them things up in 30K. I have the Terra Grapplers on my 1997, so far so good.

nukegoat -
I love a good conspiracy theory - please post links to the freaky Nitto tire stuff, thanks! (I did a quick search and could not find anything about nitto and the Mayans or lizard people)

Thats how you know it's real, they removed all information about it off the web.. Proof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom