For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need one of the rounded corner windows. Let me check which one.

Looking for a decent used tire to use as a spare. Either a 315 70 17, or a 35x12.5x17.

Wanted:
80 Series White Tailgate, in Good/Decent condition.

Sale with Trade:
I currently have a Wagon Gear Storage Lid on a 93 80 series I am going to sell next year. I want to sell the storage lid separate. If you have a white 80 Series I would be willing to swap tailgates + $$$.

This is restricted to local until I source a white tailgate, then ill open it up to outside DFW area.

I have Lexus LX470 OEM 18" spare wheel. Wheel is like new, no center cap. $150

Lexus Wheel Spare 18 IMG_9337.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted: 4 or 5 18" OEM Land Cruiser or LX470 wheels. May consider an after market wheel set as well.

Update: I no longer need the 18"s. Thanks

Last edited:
Yeti Tundra 65 Tan in Like new condition. $250.00
Yeti Tundra 250 White Brand New still sealed in box $650.00

Hi, Anyone want to trade ,I need fj62 injectors ? I have 7 Chevy injectors I don't need anymore. Thanks, Mike

FJ40 MetalTech Full Profile Roll Cage with dash bar and seat belt cross bar

- Powdercoated

- Removable seat cradle

- Great shape

$900 located in Aledo Texas

cage.jpg

cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

cage4.jpg

cage5.jpg

FJ40 "Roof rack". Designed to sit on a rear bumper and your sliders/step. Will fit over a hard top, soft top, or no top. This is classic JK Customs one-off. :) You'll have to weld some posts on to your rig to mount this. Worth $50 to someone?

IMG_2885.JPG

Any pics of that installed? Hmm.

I've never had it on my truck. Jason K. used to use it when he'd take his Cruiser to Colorado. I tried to find an old pic of that but haven't been able to.
You're looking at it from the rear 3/4 view on that pic. It sits toward the rear of the truck - and covers about half of the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom