Reproduction DATA ID VIN Plates Tags & Engraving Service Small Buisness Storefront (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
RAGINGMATT's Reproduction DATA ID Plates Tags VIN Engraving Service Small Business Storefront Showcase

I have MANY Diesel Conversion Plates

Please click the below link to be taken directly to page 1

DATA I.D. Plates Tags & Engraving Service

DSCN7087.JPG

Wow! You'd be off to prison if you were doing this in Australia.
Reproducing or altering a VIN is a crime as it identifies the vehicle. Changing or removing VIN plates is considered fraud over here

They do look nice though :hillbilly:

Reproducing or altering a VIN is a crime as it identifies the vehicle. Changing or removing VIN plates is considered fraud over here

- I do not change any details unless there OEM Toyota

- i am not removing them or installing them

- as long as I keep ALL period Correct details as , its simply a 100% reproduction Vehical part

- Thanks for the kind words :hillbilly: on the work , i have taken painstaking time to ensure the plates and engraving and as original and period correct as possible

Last edited:

Yes they do look nice!
I am not sure what would constitute fraud if you add a plate that say reflects an engine swap. As an example, if I have a FZJ 80 and I put a diesel engine in it and I am doing it within the laws where I live, what would be the problem with having a professional looking plate that reflects the change. It would definitely be against the law to alter the vehicles original VIN # and I certainly wouldn't recommend doing so!

Yes they do look nice!
I am not sure what would constitute fraud if you add a plate that say reflects an engine swap. As an example, if I have a FZJ 80 and I put a diesel engine in it and I am doing it within the laws where I live, what would be the problem with having a professional looking plate that reflects the change. It would definitely be against the law to alter the vehicles original VIN # and I certainly wouldn't recommend doing so!

I DO NOT alter Frame or VIN #'s

I DO make periodic TOYOTA Nomenclature ONLY updates on plates to reflect such things as a OEM paint code change or a H55F Update trans install

My goal is period correct Accurate Details at ALL Levels with a Factory Focus Point Mind Set Approach

Hopefully you didn't think I was implying that you might alter VIN #'s. ;) I was just making a generalized statement!

Hopefully you didn't think I was implying that you might alter VIN #'s. ;) I was just making a generalized statement!

Not at all , I know u @lckarl, your a good fellow member !:popcorn:

I was more giving A clarification to the General Membership as a whole that

" SH#T is Done Right here & Theirs NO Monkeying Around " o_O

Yes they do look nice!

I will be completely Open , I did Alter a Frame# one one Occasion , circumstances dictated i bring the FJ40 up into compliance ;)

this was a rare once in a life time case of Mr ToyoDA getting in wrong and me applying a correction

This is what i Live for !

IMG_1427.JPG

DSCN6740.JPG

I'm not trying to comment on laws where you are, or any where else.

The state I live in frowns upon doing anything at all to VIN tags, or compliance tags.
A buddy of mine removed his tags to do a full body respray, and re-fitted the original tags afterwards. His car ended up impounded, and he was questioned by local detectives who had the frame, body and engine block x-rayed to verify no part of his vehicle was rebadged.

Due to the laws where I am, I was surprised to see these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom