Cars & Coffee at Nationals Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From Mike Dingell mike.dingell@gmail.com via the club’s email

Hey, guys. Just wanted to invite the club to Washington Nationals outfielder Adam Eaton’s cars & coffee at Nationals Park on September 22. All proceeds benefit the Dragonfly Foundation, a kids cancer charity that Adam works closely with. It was a great event last year – we had almost 200 cars, hundreds of spectators, a few Nats players and we expect more this year.

We’d love to have some Land Cruisers so please come out for coffee, donuts, mingling with Nats players, and help out a great cause all at a unique location. Visit www.RevUpThePark.com for more info. Any help spreading the word is much appreciated!
Register to attend by September 1 and get a free Adam Eaton autographed photo!

Thanks,
Mike Dingell

I'm in! It's gonna suck if they're officially out of the playoffs by then but still pretty cool. I'll definitely have a rack of official mlb balls ready to get signed by whoever comes by.

Anyone else in? Bart.... Steve...?

Not a baseball fan, or any sports for that matter, but this really sounds like it would be pretty damn cool, and a good cause to boot!

Get some Cruisers up in that thing!

I’m totally down for this too

Sounds like we got a few committed. We should plan to meet up somewhere and roll up at the same time.

I just attempted to register. Seemed a little squirrelly. Filled out a form that goes to some broad with a Nats email address. I guess she responds with proper registration info. My house is two minutes off of 395 at Edsall rd exit. Most people heading there will go right by, so we could meet at my house.

I signed up and registered both forties. Here’s the deal. Fill out the application the girl will call you back soon after and get your $25 fee. She will also upsell you with preferred rooftop parking and Other deals. It’s a charity event so humor her. I did not upgrade to rooftop since my forties have no top. They will fill soon with a 200 vehicle limit so if you want to go, chop-chop. I’m in for sure and TrafficSux will drive his Alma Mater red forty. Sounds like a great time. I’d consider doing the game also if anyone else wants to. If we have a group, I’ll arrange a meet up for Va people at my house and we can caravan down and park together.

Registered. I'm bringing my own baseballs to be signed if we see anyone. I haven't looked, is there an afternoon game after?

Mets 4:05 home game. Too much dead time between so we would have to regroup later in the day, but tickets should be cheap by then once they are mathematically eliminated.

....and now paid. She said there will be several other Nats players at the event but she wouldn't say who.

I was there last night when Gio came out in his Brewers uniform. So weird. Got a good standing ovation. Had his wife and kids with him. I don't think the Nats have ever had a fire sale like this before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom