Vendor Reproduction DATA ID Plates Tags & Engraving Service Small Buisness Storefront (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
  • Reproduction DATA ID Plates Tags Engraving Service Small Business Storefront Gallery

• Please click the below Yellow link to be taken directly to page 1

• Sit Back and enjoy The Ride ;)

Last edited:
DSCN7087.JPG

DSCN6114.JPG
DSCN6116.JPG

Can these be made for 80 series?

Can these be made for 80 series?

Y es , I have done a few in the past

U can PM me some photos of exactly what plate u have and the details on it needed for reproduction

Please click the link above and take the full tour of my storefront line up gallery

U can also PM me and further questions as well

thanks

• RAGINGMATT's DATA ID Plates Tags VIN Engraving Service Small Business Storefront Showcase

• Please click the below link to be taken directly to page 1

• Sit Back and enjoy The Ride ;)

I may be sending some business your way in the next few days ! Again hope you have a good time restoring some to the parts I am sending
OUT DO YOU sell that rising SUN emblem ? if so price ? is that on vinyl or metal? thanks Dave

I may be sending some business your way in the next few days ! Again hope you have a good time restoring some to the parts I am sending
OUT DO YOU sell that rising SUN emblem ? if so price ? is that on vinyl or metal? thanks Dave

Thats the name of my Company & Shop ,

Rising Sun Mechanical LLC.

I will be having fun restoring the parts , and if u ever need anything from Me please dont hesitate to ask , It has been a unique

pleasure taking some of your Load off to make way for your new loads ;)

Thats the name of my Company & Shop ,

Rising Sun Mechanical LLC.

I will be having fun restoring the parts , and if u ever need anything from Me please dont hesitate to ask , It has been a unique

pleasure taking some of your Load off to make way for your new loads ;)
Thats what I figured to you sell that as a plaque or on Vinyl ?

Thats what I figured to you sell that as a plaque or on Vinyl ?

All my Data ID plates are Aircraft Grade Aluminum , My OEM-Type Rivets are also 100% Aluminum

I’ll get them as clean as possible, most numbers are still visible is there anything else you would need? Price for the two of them?

57B56761-7204-46B9-9F0E-6B36B96CBAE2.jpeg

CD9FD537-87C1-458B-B63C-CE5647A89941.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom