Underhood Lighting System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg

Odd Iron fabricates a very high quality underhood lighting system that is compatible with EVERY Series of Land Cruiser.
Unlike other similar products these kits DO NOT use an adhesive strip / LED bulb combination. The Odd Iron kits only utilize high quality rock lights that are both water and shock resistant. The kits come equipped with a kill switch and automatic activation when the hood is raised is also available as an option. Please visit the website for additional information.
www.oddironoffroad.com

**Above photo is a 70 Series Land Cruiser.

Do you have any photos of the actual components in the kit? I've seen some "wiring harnesses" that I would never install on my vehicle.

How 'bout some pics and/or details on the pods you are using? Again, I've seen some that would likely melt under the temps of an engine bay.

I was actually working on putting something like this together (with the pods vs adhesive strips). But your price is pretty good, if the components are as well built as what I had in mind.

Do you have any photos of the actual components in the kit? I've seen some "wiring harnesses" that I would never install on my vehicle.

How 'bout some pics and/or details on the pods you are using? Again, I've seen some that would likely melt under the temps of an engine bay.

I was actually working on putting something like this together (with the pods vs adhesive strips). But your price is pretty good, if the components are as well built as what I had in mind.
We normally don't keep sets in stock simply because there are options on the units that some customers want while others don't so they are built on demand. (Usually takes 2-3days) The harnesses are fabricated from very high quality material and engine bay heat isn't an issue. The pods are actually Aurora rock lights which are also very high quality. Of all of the units that have been sold to date, I'm not aware of any failures due to poor quality materials and most importantly Odd Iron stands behind their products. I hope that helps.

Last edited:
The lighting system is compatible with every Series of Land Cruiser. In fact it's pretty much compatible with anything with a hood. :) Mechanical skill isn't required to install the unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom