No sound from 2001 LX Mark Levinson system with NAV, bad amp? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not getting sound from the speakers, I hear beeps from the navigation screen when i press the buttons, but the audio adjustment screen is greyed out. Has my amp gone bad? Also the mirrors doesn't work either, they old in and out with a button, but the adjustment for the glass part doesn't move.

Is there a fuse for these two things that might have blow and cause this?

Is it recent? Like it worked last week, and now both things are broken at the same time?

Is it recent? Like it worked last week, and now both things are broken at the same time?

i bought it like this, po said both stopped working at the same time

I'm not getting sound from the speakers, I hear beeps from the navigation screen when i press the buttons, but the audio adjustment screen is greyed out. Has my amp gone bad? Also the mirrors doesn't work either, they old in and out with a button, but the adjustment for the glass part doesn't move.

Is there a fuse for these two things that might have blow and cause this?

To provide another reference point for you - when the amp in my 2004 LX with Mark Levinson went out (the tell-tale "pop" from speakers when starting the truck) the nav screen beeps went out with it and I could still access all audio adjustment screens.

I hear no pop from the speakers, and the beep on the nav screen still beeps.

im having an issue where navigation can talk from the driver side speaker but all the other ones pop with no sound coming out, not sure what to do as nobody seems to have found a way to "upgrade"... only option that seems to be left is to get this amp redone

To provide another reference point for you - when the amp in my 2004 LX with Mark Levinson went out (the tell-tale "pop" from speakers when starting the truck) the nav screen beeps went out with it and I could still access all audio adjustment screens.

did you just replace the amp with the same ml one or move to a new system?

I have a ML Amp out of my 04 LX if you need one. It worked fine when I took it out and replaced the NAV head unit

I have a ML Amp out of my 04 LX if you need one. It worked fine when I took it out and replaced the NAV head unit

I don’t think the 04+ ML amp will work with a 2001? Will they?

I was told one year warranty. I was very happy with their customer service and the speed of repair and delivery back to me. Very professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom