Spotted... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was me! Saw your rig there too, tried to say hello, but didn't get out to the parking area in time when you were leaving. Are you visiting or live in the Pocono area?

I’m up here for the weekend visiting my folks. Maybe I’ll catch you at the pool.

I came west on 30 and up 83 this morning. Just before North Hills Road (a bit before the 83 ramp) on 30 on the right was Yorklyn Construction and I swear they had a gray 70-series 2-door SUV sitting out front in their parking lot. Unfortunately, I didn't get a real good look and couldn't turn around to go back and look at it. Anyone down that way see it?

Haha... yep, Ben for sure... he has a serious cruiser addiction!

I came west on 30 and up 83 this morning. Just before North Hills Road (a bit before the 83 ramp) on 30 on the right was Yorklyn Construction and I swear they had a gray 70-series 2-door SUV sitting out front in their parking lot. Unfortunately, I didn't get a real good look and couldn't turn around to go back and look at it. Anyone down that way see it?

That is actually my wife's BJ74! ;)

Stop in and say hi next time. I was there and my truck was out front. We have a number of Tundras but mine is the only one with rock warrior rims.

That is actually my wife's BJ74! ;)

Stop in and say hi next time. I was there and my truck was out front. We have a number of Tundras but mine is the only one with rock warrior rims.

Definitely!

Now I remember your post with the Tundras.

20180823_131916[1].jpg

I've seen this truck a few times in the plaza in Columbia with the Ace Hardware. Anyone know if he's a member?

Did you leave him a card?

Didn't have one on me. Pretty sure he works in the plaza somewhere, so I will try to get him one next time I'm out that way.

Saw this super clean 62 today in ChesterSprings off of Yellow Springs Rd. - Friend of ours? I didn't have my cards with me. Will need to remember to split them between the vehicles.
IMG_20180828_184232.jpg

IMG_20180828_184232.jpg
IMG_20180828_184217.jpg

Real nice 62, never saw it before. I live on that road and know exactly where that is.

I met a guy named Rick on Sunday at the Sunoco at Rt 100 and 23, who had a 40th Anniversary 80. We got to talking and he also has a 40. Doesn't wheel, loves Cruisers, and also lives in Chester Springs. Any idea who this may be Scott @scottymarks

I gave him a card. He never even heard of MUD!

Real nice 62, never saw it before. I live on that road and know exactly where that is.

I met a guy named Rick on Sunday at the Sunoco at Rt 100 and 23, who had a 40th Anniversary 80. We got to talking and he also has a 40. Doesn't wheel, loves Cruisers, and also lives in Chester Springs. Any idea who this may be Scott @scottymarks

I gave him a card. He never even heard of MUD!

@Crusha I believe that guy may be a customer at my wifes vet. He has been there in both the 40 and the 80. If it's the same guy she said the 40 is beautiful.

I think that might belong to member @Bobby Williams

If so, he’s slacking with no Keystone Cruisers sticker on it!

Hey I always see some cruisers near me in South Jersey. Can I get some cards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom