Tepui Accessories sale starts today! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Box Rocket

SILVER Star
Threads
Now through Sept 3. Tepui Roof-Top Tents | Quality Car Camping
124233d3-8fe3-4cba-9f48-fe7ff4be840a.jpg

Any benefit to placing an order for this sale through you vs website?

Any benefit to placing an order for this sale through you vs website?
Honestly, this particular isn't much benefit to me directly. The sale through the website is a better deal at 20% compared to the 10% I can offer. So online order is going to be the cheapest option.

But as a reminder, my 10% is always available even after the sale.

Wish I could find out of any of the Annexes/Changing rooms would work with a Mombasa RTT....anyone know?

Wish I could find out of any of the Annexes/Changing rooms would work with a Mombasa RTT....anyone know?
Send me the dimensions of the 3 sides of the cantilevered portion of your Mombasa and I can check if a Tepui one will fit it. Does your tent have an extended canopy over the ladder like a Tepui Autana? or is your tent more similar to the Tepui Kukenam? If it's like the Autana my concern would be the zipper matching between the two brands. If it's like the Kukenam it should be able to just slide into the track around the tent base perimeter.

Send me the dimensions of the 3 sides of the cantilevered portion of your Mombasa and I can check if a Tepui one will fit it. Does your tent have an extended canopy over the ladder like a Tepui Autana? or is your tent more similar to the Tepui Kukenam? If it's like the Autana my concern would be the zipper matching between the two brands. If it's like the Kukenam it should be able to just slide into the track around the tent base perimeter.

I am not sure how it attaches...I will check. I think you might have checked before....can’t remember.

9011 Adventure

I am not sure how it attaches...I will check. I think you might have checked before....can’t remember.

9011 Adventure
If that's your tent, it's like the Autana model. The annex for it might work but if I had to bet, the zippers won't match. Best bet would be to see if you can find someone local with a Tepui Autana that will let you test fit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom