15% off coupon and new prices on my website (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d buy the 100 center cup holder if you came up with one.
I just need a local 100 to work from. I had a 100 for a few years but wasn't asked for cup holders when I owned it. Now that it's long gone everyone seems to be bugging me about making them.

So the 60/62 series guys asked for a rear double cup holder for their Cruisers. They wanted something similar to the 80 series rear double. Here is what I came up with. It will mount to both the early 60 console and the late 60/62 console. They are now available on my site and etsy page. Here's the links to them. I do international shipping through my etsy page:

60/62 Series Rear Double Cup Holder - BH3D Printing

Etsy Link: 60/62 Series Rear Double Cup Holder

Here's some pics of them:
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
20180124_102825_resized.jpg
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2178.JPG

I finally wrapped up the center console ashtray for the 81-84 40 series. It took a while to get the design wrapped up. The OEM design had some serious structural issues leaving it very prone to cracking. The hardware was also sub par. I needed a design that looked, fit, and functioned like the OEM but had all the needed improvements. I don't know if this will be a big seller or a flop. I made a medium sized batch of the ashtray and the cup holder that goes into the ashtray hole. If they do sell well, I will make another batch asap and restock as quickly as I can. I apologize for the ashtray being so expensive. $45 was as low as I could go. There is a ton of supports to make this part look correct. There is also a ton of hand sanding and acetone smoothing to make it look correct. The labor just killed me. The cup holder insert has way less support, way less labor, and doesn't require any assembly so I was able to keep it's price lower. PLEASE be aware that my ashtray will NOT come with the metal spring plate. It's not really needed with my hinge design but I went ahead and left the slot for it in case folks want to reuse the OEM one from their cracked ashtray.

Here's a link to the product page:
40/45 Series Landcruiser Archives - BH3D Printing

Here's the links to my etsy pages for folks that need it shipped outside the US.
Ashtray 40 Series Landcruiser 1981-1984
Cup Holder Ashtray Insert 40 Series 81-84

IMG_1509.jpg

20180321_090042_resized.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

With Fathers Day right around the corner, I wanted to remind the mud community about my 15% off mud discount. Use coupon code "TEQ15" on my website www.bh3dprinting.com or my Etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting. That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping anywhere in the US.

I decided to get some BH3D shirts made and now have them available on my website www.bh3dprinting.com under each vehicle category tab. T-shirts are free with any order over $100. Just add the t-shirt to your cart and then use coupon code "Free Shirt". The shirts are $15 if your not interested in spending $100. Shipping is still free.These t-shirts are made of a very soft durable cotton from Next Level Apparel. They come in a gun metal gray color. It tends to run as a slight “slim” fit meaning it’s a little bit more snug in the shoulders and arms. They are a good long length for men but run a little snug. If you like a loose fitting shirt then I would say order one size up from what you normally where.
thisrt.png

Last edited:
I'm currently in Russia and want to get the double front cup holder and the insert for the center console for my 80. And maybe something else if it catches my eye. Shipping would be to my Houston address. I can't seem to get on the bh3d site but the etsy site works. Some sites don't work from here. Any differences between offerings on the 2 sites? I maybe could go via a vpn to get to the bh3d site if there are different / more 80 items there.

Additionally, planning a trip Aug 10ish (thus need cup holders) so ordering now. If I get it ordered next day or so, could I get it in Houston before then?

I'm currently in Russia and want to get the double front cup holder and the insert for the center console for my 80. And maybe something else if it catches my eye. Shipping would be to my Houston address. I can't seem to get on the bh3d site but the etsy site works. Some sites don't work from here. Any differences between offerings on the 2 sites? I maybe could go via a vpn to get to the bh3d site if there are different / more 80 items there.

Additionally, planning a trip Aug 10ish (thus need cup holders) so ordering now. If I get it ordered next day or so, could I get it in Houston before then?
Both sites are basically the same inventory and same prices. Order from which ever site works best for you.

Do you take requests for custom work? I need the end caps for euro spec mirrors (see link below). I could send the part.

Euro mirror part
Sorry, I didn't see this post. Did you ever find the part you were looking for?

I wanted to let the 80 series guys know of a change I made last month to the middle row double cup holder that hangs off the back of the console. I have had some issues with folks not following the install instructions and then having issues with installation. I have also had numerous people using the hook on the back ONLY and not using any of the provided adhesive and screws. Then down the road they are hauling kids who use it as a step which then snaps off the cup holder. I have replaced many cup holders now due to poor/improper install and decided to solve a couple issues with one simple change. I removed the hook. This allows install to take a minute or two and not 15-20. You no longer need to remove the lid for install. This also FORCES customers to use the adhesive and screws to secure it which are plenty strong. I made this change last month and have sold over 20 with the new change. No complaints yet but a handful of compliments for the ease of install. Here's some pics of the new and old for comparison.

New Style:
4502-jpg.1766049

4504-jpg.1766050

icm_fullxfull_149051594_312a952g708wgk0c88sw-jpg.1766055

Old Style:
20141121_153651-jpg.1766056
20141122_205831_resized-jpg.1766057

No I still need the part. I have one good one and one broken one.
I would need two things to be able to get this project rolling. One would be the original part to work off of. I can used the opposite side and then mirror it in CAD. I would also need to know there is some demand for the part. Making a single custom one off piece is time consuming and costly as I go through the process and create prototypes. It's too costly for the customer as well. if I can sell at least 20 parts once I have created the original part then I can at least break even on the project. Maybe start a thread in the correct forum and see if there is interest for this?

Been a little while since I posted on here. The holiday season is starting to get hot. Just want everybody to know that we do everything we can to ship quickly. Just be patient with us during this super busy holiday season. We usually can ship within 2 to 3 days during the holidays.

I will try to answer this question here since I am getting this email every few minutes right now. I am not doing a Black Friday sale BUT I AM still running the mud discount. I can't cut the discount anymore due to the high cost to 3D print parts. The mud discount is 15% off the entire order and still allows for free shipping anywhere in the US. Use coupon/promo code "TEQ15" during checkout. You can use that code on my website www.bh3dprinting.com and on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

I'm afraid to stick my head out of the rabbit hole in fear of getting blasted with more orders but I wanted to send out a quick thanks to all the folks who have placed holiday orders. Amazingly enough we have been able to keep up and get orders out within a few days of orders being placed. The new folks here have been amazing at processing orders this holiday season. Last year was a stressful nightmare so I'm glad this year has gone smoothly so far. Thanks again for the support.

I was hoping Santa would be bringing me a cup holder or two but alas I had to get my own. :)
I just placed an order for front and rear cup holders as well as the bezel and cell phone mount. Can't wait to get it all in and mounted.
Thanks for making such a cool product for our trucks!

I was hoping Santa would be bringing me a cup holder or two but alas I had to get my own. :)
I just placed an order for front and rear cup holders as well as the bezel and cell phone mount. Can't wait to get it all in and mounted.
Thanks for making such a cool product for our trucks!
thanks for the order. We will be working on it first thing tomorrow morning and get it mailed out asap.

thanks for the order. We will be working on it first thing tomorrow morning and get it mailed out asap.
I just got a tracking number this morning. Thank you Brad, for such quick turnaround. I will be sure to post up some pictures once I get it installed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom