The Mean Green Machine Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to this whole thread thing.. Thought I'd be a good time to start. Picked up this 1987 FJ60 recently from a dude up in Sonoma. Not sure why he needed to get rid of it but I def scored. His loss is my new treasure. Rebuilt 2F engine, new OME suspension, drivetrain etc by Gary at Mudrak. Still lots of fun stuff I wanna add to it. This thread will be a process of things I do to it plus I'll post my adventures. I'm a new Dad and this has been my dream car since my Landcruiser from my college days bit the dust. Doing it proper this time around. Follow my adventures hopefully you gain a lil inspiration in the process.. Cheers!

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.47.39 AM.png

Some different views of the rig.. did some light to med offroading up in Butte meadows close to Chico last weekend. I recently had the front steering stabilizer replaced.. loving the way this beast handles.

IMG_20180805_131220.jpg

IMG_20180805_134922.jpg

MVIMG_20180805_130936.jpg

MVIMG_20180805_134813.jpg

MVIMG_20180805_135016.jpg

Ive always been Partial to Ramsey Winches...Patriot 9500. I know Warn is really popular and Come Up winches seem to be good for the price.

VERY nice. I have a 40 but am thinking of getting a 60 as well.

New to this whole thread thing.. Thought I'd be a good time to start. Picked up this 1987 FJ60 recently from a dude up in Sonoma. Not sure why he needed to get rid of it but I def scored. His loss is my new treasure. Rebuilt 2F engine, new OME suspension, drivetrain etc by Gary at Mudrak. Still lots of fun stuff I wanna add to it. This thread will be a process of things I do to it plus I'll post my adventures. I'm a new Dad and this has been my dream car since my Landcruiser from my college days bit the dust. Doing it proper this time around. Follow my adventures hopefully you gain a lil inspiration in the process.. Cheers!

View attachment 1764354

Nice score.

Good looking 60.

If Gary has had his hands on it you have a killer rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom