Where's the 100 Series Swag????!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be in for a couple, b or c preferably.

A would be best for me as I dont have the LC, I've got the lexus variant however it would feel plain.

SOOOOOOOOOO, Ill suck it up and go with C also, its got more flare to it...do C

I personally like UZJ100 - nothing else, kind of cool and those who know what it is will get it.

I like that, black shirt, light gray block UZJ100 on the front and the dimensions diagram in white on the back. I've always been a fan of these shirts someone does on Cafe Press:
58741054v15_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

I like C, but I like Cory's idea even better.

I can't stand Cafe Press shirts though. Freaking made in China shrinky dink shirts that fall apart. It is like an iron on transfer that came out of a cereal box in the 70s.

Mark your shirts are quality so I'm glad you are taking this on. And like I said yesterday, act now so it can make it to my Christmas list.

actually, yeah lets do the UZJ100, it will really help clear out the non-believers and the guys on the inside will know. I had a guy when I was at the hover dam run up behind me and go, DUDE I USED TO HAVE A FJ40! The back of the shirt was the 4Wheel drive emblem. I like when stuff like that happens, or when people see my email and see stickshift964 and go "Porsche fan huh?"

I like C, but I like Cory's idea even better.

I can't stand Cafe Press shirts though. Freaking made in China shrinky dink shirts that fall apart. It is like an iron on transfer that came out of a cereal box in the 70s.

Mark your shirts are quality so I'm glad you are taking this on. And like I said yesterday, act now so it can make it to my Christmas list.

I second that. Got a couple of them a while back and now they're in my wife's closet, shrunken beyond my fit....

Oh, and I vote for Cory's suggestion, I like that.

I like that, black shirt, light gray block UZJ100 on the front and the dimensions diagram in white on the back. I've always been a fan of these shirts someone does on Cafe Press:

angry fat man knows how to design a shirt, i love it. :bounce:

I am in.

And x8 on Mark's shirts and the Cafe Press shirts. I've got one of his 80 series shirts, still fits great after nearly two years. I had one Cafe Press shirt that I don't think survived two washings size wise. Glad you're giving us some love Mark!

I'll buy a 100 series "engineered" shirt to go with my 40 & 80 shirts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom