You've been spotted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another nice 40 in Pinetop

B4899920-3584-407F-A6B7-0C2634F4B968.jpeg

Must be going for that Jeep thing.

or the FJ25 thing.

Let's be nice and go with FJ25. Personally not any worse than diamond plate. At made a effort to repair the rust. It is too bad, appears to be either a 70 or 71. Can see a factory roll bar which is a mod. Did a number of mods to my 68 including a factory roll bar but at didn't change the design of the wheel wells. But it still rust free so no need too. Guess I need to give up on my son replacing the clutch he destroyed and replace it myself. Been sitting too long.

@Living in the Past and @medtro, I was looking at a close up of the fenders as there are sheet metal screws there and you can see where the arch started and ended against the Factory folded edges. I’m thinking the screws held on some rubber flares at one time.

John, get your clutch in and get that thing back on the road.

BTW did you move your vehicles back up north after the fires or are you waiting for the fall temps to arrive.

@Living in the Past and @medtro
BTW did you move your vehicles back up north after the fires or are you waiting for the fall temps to arrive.

My 70 is back up north since it's registered and perfect weather to drive it. Left the bumper with tabs for a tow bar on just incase need to move it in a hurry. The 45 is tucked away in the valley. Besides the 70 FJ40 still have my 68, 76, 79 FJ40s and FJ62 up north. Hopefully the rains will start soon. Understand dry lighting caused a few small fires yesterday. Clouding up again today.

upload_2018-7-10_22-6-51.jpeg

Three gens in one row at the grocery store tonight. Eliot and 48th. The 80 belonged to a guy named Mike, may be on mud?

The 200 looked lifted, you can only see it’s butt behind my 100, should have gotten a better shot

One of the service advisors here finally pulled the trigger on a LX470. Full OME lift, radflo , Slee diff drop, SPC uppers, MT sliders, Ridge Grappers, and hub centric SCS wheels. He had to do some trimming up front and modify the pinch weld but has clearance now. is also going to cut out 1" of the leading edge of the slider and cap it for full flex.

He has been lurking on the forum for some time now...rear bumper and tire carrier are next. maybe on of those local Kavik aluminum front bumpers painted body color.

MVIMG_20180713_065746.jpg
MVIMG_20180713_065834_2.jpg

Last edited:
One of the service advisors here finally pulled the trigger on a LX470. Full OME lift, radflo , Slee diff drop, SPC uppers, MT sliders, Ridge Grappers, and hub centric SCS wheels. He had to do some trimming up front and modify the pinch weld but has clearance now. is also going to cut out 1" of the leading edge of the slider and cap it for full flex.

He has been lurking on the forum for some time now...rear bumper and tire carrier are next. maybe on of those local aluminum front bumpers painted body color.

View attachment 1743200 View attachment 1743201
Great looking truck!

Finally got around to posting a couple of nice rigs.

This clean 40 appropriately decked out for the 4th of July at Summerhaven:
IMG_3155.JPG

And this well built 200 near the Tucson Mall:
IMG_3244.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom