Fresh Used Parts Cruisers- Let us know what you need! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Corps

Toyota Land Cruiser Parts | Oklahoma City | USA
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruisercorps.com
Hello Ih8mudders,

We come bearing gifts of parts cruisers for our first official post on Mud! These four trucks just came in and they are ready to be repurposed. Let us know what you want or need and we will happily get you the parts you need. If you don't see something you need feel free to give us a call and we can check our indoor salvage yard to see if we have the parts on another cruiser. We appreciate your support and business.

Parts Trucks 1.jpg

Parts Trucks 2.jpg

Parts Trucks 3.jpg

Parts Trucks 4.jpg

Any leads on used 2003 headlights/corner lamp assembly? Both sides. Thanks!

Can you send me a quote for the rear vents and front quarter panel vents from either of the 60s you posted? Looking for a pair of both.

Can you send me a quote for the rear vents and front quarter panel vents from either of the 60s you posted? Looking for a pair of both.

Any leads on used 2003 headlights/corner lamp assembly? Both sides. Thanks!
No sorry. Nothing at this time. We have a couple 100s but the lights have been robbed. We are always getting in new rigs so feel free to check back anytime.
Thanks Mike (405) 607-2240

Looking for good condition belt mouldings and some center console parts for a 1999.
I have a rig with a good console as well as good belt moldings (as long as I don't tear them up getting them off!)
Give me a shout and I can shoot you any pics you need as well as discuss what you need on the console.
Thanks Mike
(405) 607-2240 Office
(405) 863-3393 Cell

We could do 150.00 all (4) including the gaskets behind the vents as well the screws. We will also take care of shipping.
I currently have several 60 series rigs in the building so we can pick the best of the best if interested.
Thanks Mike
(405) 607-2240 Office
(405) 863-3393 Cell

Welcome to the site guys. Don't have an immediate need, but have bought from you in the past. Great customer service!

Looking at the last photo, the desert beige 60. The pass side fender, is that available? Is it original paint by chance? Do you have the tailgate from the same donor? Condition? Also looking for a near mint 60 rear chrome bumper, w/ endcaps or w/o.

I have a nice pass side fender and tailgate but they are the dark blue gray color, this could save me some paint. Thanks!

Looking for the following for FJ60:

Switch blanks from the dashboard (looking for only one).
Cold Air intake hose if in good condition
Headlamp washer reservoir w/ motor if not cracked and motor works.

Shipping to Zip 98155

Interested in b-pillar covers if crack free in brown. Dash as well if crack free in brown. Could not tell from photo.

I'd like to get in line behind MACFJ60 for a pair of front quarter panel vents. The set I have are in great condition but are missing the pressfit metal tab on the front nubs so they don't snap in or sit flush against the fender on the front side. I'm trying to correct that so I would only be interested in a set that are in great condition with nice gaskets and complete tabs / pieces intact.
I know i'm a pain in the a$$! ;)

Let me know if you have a set that are in great condition and the price. If not, I can continue to check back with you if you get in rigs regularly.
thanks for your help!

We could do 150.00 all (4) including the gaskets behind the vents as well the screws. We will also take care of shipping.
I currently have several 60 series rigs in the building so we can pick the best of the best if interested.
Thanks Mike
(405) 607-2240 Office
(405) 863-3393 Cell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom