Anyone in the club interested in a set of OE jump seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
I have decided to go with a bench to better support and protect my kiddos so I am going to take my jump seats to the PMC on Saturday. I figured I'd give the club first crack. The cushions are shot, but the frames are good. These are the long seats.

I also have a the F motor, 3-speed, and transfer case still available. I have the radiator and fan shroud from the F engine, a brand new water pump. The alternator and starter are also available.

I would love not to have to haul it all to Petaluma :)

Just make me reasonable offers and come get em if you want anything.

Just so you know the three speed t-case is money. Lower gear ratio than the 4 speed tcase and less common.

I heard that! 3-speed tcase or tranny? What would you sell one for?

I heard that! 3-speed tcase or tranny? What would you sell one for?
T-case, I don't think anyone other than a resto guy would want the three speed. No idea what they are going for check the classifieds here to see how much others sold for.

I paid $100 for mine last winter. No telling what they are worth. Let me know if you decide on the pm I sent you.

Thanks @rusty_tlc! @WILLD420, I am not planning on parting the transmission from the bell housing. I want to sell it all together. I'll let you know if anything changes my mind. :)

SOR is selling the used and un-serviced 3-speed transmissions, for $1,000! They are selling the used and un-serviced transfer case for $1,300! Cruiserparts.net is selling them for $300 and $450 respectively. Quite a difference between the two vendors! I am asking $300 for both, I guess I'll revise my pricing a bit on Saturday.

On the 3 speed case I think rusty is right. It would only be good to someone doing a restoration. The 3 speed case does have lower gears for crawling but weaker metal. I know I've said that before. The people that build Orion cases will buy some parts from it like the cone and the output(?) drive. Probably under 100 bucks for that stuff. I have two laying around and a set of jump seats.
Good luck on the sale at PMC. Let us know how it goes.

SOR has awesome website but prices are ridiculously high. I still shop there when no other choice but I hate paying so much for stuff they throw away in other parts of the world.

SOR has awesome website but prices are ridiculously high. I still shop there when no other choice but I hate paying so much for stuff they throw away in other parts of the world.

Yeah same here. I reached out to see if they'd be interested in purchasing the power train. They were... $250 for all three! Then they sell them for thousands.

I think it is immoral, this new age of 400+ percent markups. They certainly are not the only ones who do it. I remember reading that the cost to produce an iPhone was leaked many years ago and it was something like $15 a unit.

So how did the swap meet go?

Hey! It was a good time, LONG day! We left Reno at 3:30 in the morning and got home around 6PM. I think @lelandEOD did better than I did, but I still got a few things sold. I still have the seats, OE heater, engine, transmission, transfer case though. I put it all on ebay, if they don't sell, then they will go to the dump.

Saw some pretty nice rigs. I didn't get any shots of the 60, 70, or 80 series though.

full
full
full
full
full
full
full

I am not a small block guy, but the blue one was amazing! I also liked the beige 84. However, @lelandEOD had to nicest 40 at the gathering hands down (IMO).

Love that Blue one also. Nice report on the swap meet. No one wanted the cone for an Orion? Hope you can find a buyer for the stuff you have.I hate to see you take it to the dump. I have room to store it if you want. Im looking for a new master for my clutch and the hydraulic slave that fits on the frame. Do you have that for sale?

Love that Blue one also. Nice report on the swap meet. No one wanted the cone for an Orion? Hope you can find a buyer for the stuff you have.I hate to see you take it to the dump. I have room to store it if you want. Im looking for a new master for my clutch and the hydraulic slave that fits on the frame. Do you have that for sale?

Thanks! There was a really cool looking HZJ77 there, but I didn't snap a photo :bang: A couple of 60s well worth a photo too... I was too focused on the 40s!

Thanks for the offer to store it. I might take you up on it, but to be honest, you'd probably end up owning because I'd never come and get it! :)

I'll take a look at the parts to see what I have. If I cannot sell them as units, then I'll let people pick n pull. The ebay listing is for 10 days with 9 to go. I will keep you posted.

Tonys Pic and Pull:p. Don't give it to someone who just want to salvage it-your stuff has more value than that. Put it on TLCA website. I see guys that want that stuff all the time.

Tonys Pic and Pull:p. Don't give it to someone who just want to salvage it-your stuff has more value than that. Put it on TLCA website. I see guys that want that stuff all the time.

I just posted it on the TLCA facebook page. Thanks for the tips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom