Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a set of brake backing plates from the rear axle of a 93+ FJ80 cruiser and the dust shields from the front axle of a cruiser same years. Anybody?
Greg has all that stuffs, and he's thinking about swapping some axles around. Yous guys should talk.

Greg has all that stuffs, and he's thinking about swapping some axles around. Yous guys should talk.

Already replied on the Keystone page. I got him covered...

Ace - Sent you a PM.

Yakima round load bar system for Lexus LX470. Everything listed below $80
Qty (2) bars @ 67"
Qty (4) feet for factory Lexus LX470 roof rails
Qty (12) lock cores. With (2) keys. 4 of the 12 are installed on the load feet. All are keyed identically.
Condition is good/very good. Used only a couple of times. The feet are the older design, but function perfectly. This set up was used lightly on my 2002 LX.

Pick up in Western Loudoun

View attachment 1631700

View attachment 1631701

View attachment 1631702

If you guys know anyone selling a 100-Series, I'm in the market. Looking for low mileage (ideally around 100k but hoping for 150k max), well-maintained and little-to-no rust. No Lexus because I don't want the Hydraulic Suspension.

0730EFD4-082E-42B2-91F3-D0323004EBAB.jpeg

(((SOLD)))
I’m Selling a set of (4)sequoia 17” wheels. 200$ cash

Mounted to some worn out tires
Lugnuts included.

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a Digital8 Camcorder I can borrow for a few weeks? Ideally with the RCA cables or if I totally luck out one that allows you to transfer video direct to your computer.

IMG_3458.JPG
I have a JVC handy cam. Is this what you are looking for? I transfer files with the SD card.

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a Digital8 Camcorder I can borrow for a few weeks? Ideally with the RCA cables or if I totally luck out one that allows you to transfer video direct to your computer.
Pretty sure you need a box, or speciffic PC Card to do that.
I have the camera you need, but not the RCA to USB converter.
I am also not so local to you....

View attachment 1759435 I have a JVC handy cam. Is this what you are looking for? I transfer files with the SD card.

That's a newer one. I need one that takes the old 8mm tapes. The digital8 camcorders are usually able to play the original 8mm analog, Hi8 and Digital8 recorded tapes. I have a bunch of home movies I want to convert to digital and I have no idea what format they were recorded in.

Pretty sure you need a box, or speciffic PC Card to do that.
I have the camera you need, but not the RCA to USB converter.
I am also not so local to you....

There were some Sony versions that had USB that you could directly transfer Digital8 recordings to PC. Probably low likelihood to get the ~20 year old drivers/software to run on a current OS. But yeah, otherwise I'll need to get a converter that takes the RCA output and transfers it to the PC. If I can't find one local I'll ping you next time I'm up in your area.

Old Dominion Camera in Falls Church does conversions for $20 per 2 hr. tape.

What is your time worth?

I received this request via the club's email.

Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 12:34 PM
To: fj40@capitallandcruiserclub.org
Subject: Re: Landcruiser 99 175k miles

Okay- I will- it has been garage kept up here - I used in snow but I also work for a company who allowed snow days - yes i know that rust is a concern is but the engine sings and all other components work but I think a fog light is out - it has a rhino blaster too - I can have my mechanic talk with anyone but I just want her to have a good home

and be valued - I also just put a new radiator in it and I did not go for cheap - I did factory Toyota part only for most all repairs on this car. I just did that and it has 4 new 17 inch tires-Michellin with hardly any miles on it- I had to replace because of dry rot -that is how little I drove it in the last 3 years - I kept if for the emotions too long

There is no body rust at all or quarter panel or fender rust -but there is under it - the paint is original dark green and I waxed it a lot and kept it very clean outside - inside is used but good scrub and leather will be perfect - has basic scratches for a 20 year old car but no dent - no accidents -

We have a big rainy day now but I will look for photos and take some too. I will really miss her - this has been a family vehicle but not used a lot really -mainly sports season at soccer time and trips to maine -Va and back

You have my line so if anyone is interested that is fine. I did not even clean inside yet or put for sale on it- outside looks new so I am only doing a clean inside it.

Kelly

IMG_1308 (002).JPG

IMG_1310 (002).JPG

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 11:41 AM, <fj40@capitallandcruiserclub.org> wrote:

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for contacting us, I will post your email on the club forum so all of the club members can see it.
Would you please send some photos? Ideally, some outside, inside, dash board showing the odometer, under the hood, and under the Cruiser (rust is a concern).
Thanks,
Ed

Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 10:31 AM
To: tlca@capitallandcruiserclub.org
Subject: Landcruiser 99 175k miles

Hi
I have a landcruiser that is a 99 - purchased at Oursimans in VA - I now live in Maine. I am reaching out to see if anyone may be interested in a dark green - very nice shape body is not any rush - excellently maintained engine - only used certified mechanic since I have been in Maine about 8 years- I hardly drove it much as most miles are from trips between VA and Maine. I bought her in 2001 when my son was 1 and he is going to college now. With 3 kids this LC has seen a lot of adventures and I am bummed but I can't put more dollars into it as it will just need care now so my mechanic told me if i placed this in the paper that it would sell fast

it does need exhaust work and I don't want to do this work but I want it to go to someone who will really love it. The engine is amazing-purrs and I looks great outside body - the interior is not torn or anything but needs a cleaning -kids - dogs- now kids are in college but this as a soccer and ski vehicle too.

i dont know where to begin but I was going to reach the garage where I got it in VA as they had some mechanics there who loved my LC but first stumbled on your email because I lived in Burke and there is a LC chapter there.

I hope I am not pestering you - I can list it somewhere else or look for other clubs.

I just want like 6500k for it and it also has new Michelins high-end tires- which I only use Michelins but these set me back about 1300.00 with alignment, I changed oil synthetic every 5 k on the mark or earlier - timing belt was done at like 130k and water pump- ac compressor like 145 -new brakes. always passed inspection.

my cell is 540-631-xxxx (PM me for the phone number, Ed)

The car is in Maine.

I come to VA sometimes as I have a son there.

Kelly

Kelly Samson-Rickert, Ed.D, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

$6.5 Million seems pretty steep for a 100 series... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom