For Sale 2003 Land Cruiser 5 Wheel Set - Austin TX - NOW $200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Full set of stock 18" wheels off 2003 Land Cruiser. Silver and could definitely use some refinishing. Oxidation, peeling coating, scuffs, gouges but structurally in good shape. Is for wheels only.

Asking NOW $200 for the set but open to offers. Would prefer not to ship but open to doing so. Located in Austin TX.

Pictures below, any questions please let me know.

IMG_5930.jpg
IMG_5929.jpg
IMG_5932.jpg
IMG_5931.jpg
IMG_5933.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @a_traut_man, mind if I shoot you a PM about these bad boys? Interested but not sure how much shipping is going to work out for either of us and unfortunately I'm not too close to pick em up.

Willing to part with one of them?

Willing to part with one of them?

Have someone interested in buying the full set but if that falls through then I may be open to parting with one of them, price for just one will be higher though

Sorry, since then I've picked up two sets of Rock Warriors. GLWS
I don’t know how I missed your post back in 2018. I did the same thing though, have two sets of RWs on the way.

I will be in Austin on the 5th and am interested. Just got on IH8Mud so not sure how to PM

I've got someone in talks of taking them but have asked if they want to pass on them with you being able to pick them up in person. Sending you a PM

I would like to buy them, can you respond back as to how we can connect? my phone number is 336-462-0866, J Smith
I will give you a call this weekend to see what we can work out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom