Front wheel well liner retainer clip part no? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, my antenna mast cord broke and so it is time to take out the antenna motor to do the repair. To access the motor, the wheel well liner needs to partially come out and it is held with some black plastic clips. I understand that these clips often break and so before I start the job, I would like to have some spares in hand. Went to Lexus, they told me to order part no 75396-30260, received them, but those are white clips, not the same type. I searched on the diagrams on line and the best I found was part no 90467-10186, called a liner retainer clip. Received them, it is not the same part, this clip has a round head. The clip in the wheel well is not completely round, has two flat sides. Does anyone know what the part no for these clips is?

thanks

e7e0c6795a893cf2433e75d4f5a2eb31.png

looks like 90189-06211 to me

A21331-2T.jpg

this is what 90189-06211 looks like^

the first part number the lexus people gave you is for the outside moulding, no idea what they were trying to get you to order.
the second number you gave are used for these little covers on the front of the vehicle,, more like on the headlights.

A21331-2T.jpg

the first part number the lexus people gave you is for the outside moulding, no idea what they were trying to get you to order.
the second number you gave are used for these little covers on the front of the vehicle,, more like on the headlights.

A21331-2T.jpg

Thanks for checking, I should have added that my LX is 2000 model year. I just took photo of the clip, it does not look like part no above .

IMG_2107.jpg

Many threads come up if you search "fender clips"

You can either go the more expensive OEM route
The 22 clips that hold the fender liner in is PN 53879‑60010. Retail for about $1/ea. I gotta order some too.

Or the same quality but cheaper route. Plus there are many uses for these same clips in other places around your truck so buying them in bulk might be good a idea
ClipsAndFasteners.com - Automotive Retainers,Clips and Fasteners is the best place to find any type of clip or fastener for any brand/model of vehicle. On the left are the clips that fit in your headlight bracket and bumper, and on the right are the fender liner retainers (I had to replace my power antenna assembly and broke the original ones). These can also fit in other locations all around your rig so I keep 2 bags of 15ea in my truck and 2 more bags at the house just in case.

Bumper/Headlight Retainer: Lexus Black Nylon Bumper Cover Push Type Retainers
Fender Liner Retainer: Fender Liner Retainers Toyota

View attachment 922274

On the left are the grill clips that attaches each lower corner of your grill to your headlight assembly. On the right are the rocker panel & scuff plate retainers. I realize the descriptions on the box are incorrect but believe me I have tried a handful of each on my 2000 100 series and they all work perfectly.

Grill Clip: Grille Clip 13mm Width 22mm Length
Rocker/Scuff Plate Retainer: Lexus & Toyota Rocker Panel & Scuff Plate Retainer

View attachment 922275

I bought a pack of various different clips for toyota on ebay for like $3. It came with about 10 of these clips and so many other kinds. Those won't last as long as the OEM, but for the price, and easiness in replacing the clips, I went with ebay clips.

I bought a pack of various different clips for toyota on ebay for like $3. It came with about 10 of these clips and so many other kinds. Those won't last as long as the OEM, but for the price, and easiness in replacing the clips, I went with ebay clips.
I did too with the ebay route. However, couple of clips weren't in spec for an interior part, but the did use them to replace lost clips in the wheel wells and engine compartment.

So i know this is late, but this thread popped up after doing a Google search to make sure the ones the dealer just sold me are correct.
So for the sake of resolving this, I'm posting my findings.
I have no point of reference as all of mine are missing. @LucasM , the part number i have looks just like the picture you posted. Part 53879-60010

I'll update this post once i get around to installing them.

UPDATE: THESE ARE CORRECT. 3 on each side.

15654679494719133594454370154689.jpg

Last edited:
These work okay. 30 pieces for $6/delivered.

PartsSquare 30pcs Fender Liner Fastener Rivet Push Clips Retainer Nut Replacement for Toyota Land Cruiser 1998-2010, RAV4 2000-2010, Replacement for Lexus LX470 1998-2007 Amazon product ASIN B01I3DRF4Y
F792494A-012B-42F7-9AAA-15E001CE883E.jpeg

So i know this is late, but this thread popped up after doing a Google search to make sure the ones the dealer just sold me are correct.
So for the sake of resolving this, I'm posting my findings.
I have no point of reference as all of mine are missing. @LucasM , the part number i have looks just like the picture you posted. Part 53879-60010

I'll update this post once i get around to installing them.

UPDATE: THESE ARE CORRECT. 3 on each side.

View attachment 2054487
Did you repair work out? I had a little bump on the Rubicon this weekend and planned to pull off my front passenger fender flare replacing all the clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom