So happy I deflared (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked the rig up from the auto body shop. Welded all the holes and bedlined the flare locations.

What do you all think?

43307184632_0f2c856773_c.jpg

41546937690_f08ba8d6ab_c.jpg

Sweet, that looks great. If and when I get my 80 back from my buddy I am planning the same thing. It's not a pretty as yours, it's white and riding on 35's but I've been kicking around the same idea and now I'm sold. Nice work. :clap:

Last edited:
Very clean and looks good. Any reason not to bring the line-X up a bit higher for more protection?

I kept the original flare lines in case I ever wanted to put some on again, I could just add them and not see bedliner.

I prefer the original flares and the lines, just makes the 80s more of a complete look. I understand the need to "deflare" and the clearances to run much larger tires tho...

I think these 80s look great with and without flares. Kind of like girls. I think they look good in numerous different variations.

Awesome. I deflared last year and am really happy I did. It really is personal preference.

Your 80 looks awesome.

I think these 80s look great with and without flares. Kind of like girls. I think they look good in numerous different variations.

If that's the case, then I guess I like the deflared girls more. The ones WITH flares are a little wider.

I dunno....i general, i feel like people add flares to ones that don't come with flares, and deflare when they come with.....SMH.

So i deflared because i ripped a two flairs off and decided to deflair the whole truck. best decision i made for the 80. 4.88's was the best decision, 2nd was this lol.
IMG_0267.jpg

Mine does too and will be leaving it a lot this weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom