8th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 12-17 Silverton, Colorado* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@DirtDawg Let's do it. The plan is to leave out of Denver (downtown) between 6:00/6:30a and meet at that gas station (Phillips 66) by Bandimere. Hit 285, stop in Salida for provisions, then on to Lake City, and down into Silverton via Cinnamon. Sound good?
Let’s plan on it.

For all of you that forgot a bike. I’m sorry. I’m way above 550. Epic.
21FC5ECA-4D75-4D3D-BDCD-BD162A1D7001.jpeg

Anybody headed through durango to Silverton. Pick me up. I’m walking on road back to my rig. Could use a ride!! I’m ok, just not gonna pedal up 3 k feet right now. Thx!

Anybody headed through durango to Silverton. Pick me up. I’m walking on road back to my rig. Could use a ride!! I’m ok, just not gonna pedal up 3 k feet right now. Thx!

....that's not how I imagined the 'free' shuttle working... Get back in the cruiser and quit playing around with that thing, you'll shoot yer eye out!

Sweet, looks like a bunch of us will be heading the same route around the same time. We don't need to coordinate one massive convoy necessarily, but maybe we can all choose a CB channel and connect en route?

How about channel 8? - HIH8 and all...
@maxse01 and I will find you guys tomorrow morning. Either at the Phillips 66 or along the way. Shooting to be in Lake City by noon for the @nakman cinnamon run.

... and yes, must be channel 8 ;)

@maxse01 and I will find you guys tomorrow morning. Either at the Phillips 66 or along the way. Shooting to be in Lake City by noon for the @nakman cinnamon run.

... and yes, must be channel 8 ;)
... also will be grabbing @elk along the way.

Should be in Creede by 6:30 tonight then into the Rio Grande river valley by 7:30. Camping along 520 tonight.

Im gonna hit avalanche brewery put dinner in about 1 hr. Anybody else in town wanna join?

Any suspension gurus at HIH hit me up. I swapped some king springs and all the sway bar bushings in my LC and I have a wicked creak now. Mostly at slow speed transferring the weight from side to side. Makes me think it’s the sway bar. I can recreate the noise by hauling up and down on the rear end.

Any suspension gurus at HIH hit me up. I swapped some king springs and all the sway bar bushings in my LC and I have a wicked creak now. Mostly at slow speed transferring the weight from side to side. Makes me think it’s the sway bar. I can recreate the noise by hauling up and down on the rear end.

Guaranteed swaybar bushings.

I passed a nice clean hundy in eastern OK with a TN tag towing a trailer & rooftop tent. Gotta be HIH bound.

You just passed me in OK on 40. We are stopping in Armarilla tonight as well!
Cool-
Just saw your post- I lifted off the gas to see if you might follow but you seemed to be traveling at a comfortable pace and I motored on.

Im at The Big Texan having a steak and a Lonestar 755pm

We are down the road at the RV Park, just got set up. You can swing by and have a beer if you want when your done.

Cool-
Just saw your post- I lifted off the gas to see if you might follow but you seemed to be traveling at a comfortable pace and I motored on.

Im at The Big Texan having a steak and a Lonestar 755pm

Posted up at the Avon now. Did Clear Lake with a fellow Mudder after lunch and then did Kendall Mountain to the top. Kendall is ROCKY and narrow near the top. Bit of a pucker doing that one.

Going to do Maggie and Minnie Gulches tomorrow if anyone wants to join.

9564A307-CCE4-4F1E-9B57-F0B5B2727EEF.jpeg

2A831C1E-D30B-486C-9A8C-8809B0CC02D6.jpeg

FA61556B-FFB7-45B2-96FB-682D64BF3872.jpeg

62C9F461-9FE5-4A86-8916-4E4F61FCBE8B.jpeg

Hello HIH'ers! Anyone through 550 at the Red Mountain Pass One-Way that can comment on delays? If I go South to go North it seems to be about a 1.5 hour adder so even a small 20-30 minute delay is still my best ROI with an eye towards getting there on time.

Thanks and see you there!
rjones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom