200 series exhaust system (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have searched high and low and have seen a few posts in this forum. I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. There is no one currently offering a cat back exhaust system for the Land Cruiser thats bolt on, correct?

I have searched high and low and have seen a few posts in this forum. I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. There is no one currently offering a cat back exhaust system for the Land Cruiser thats bolt on, correct?
I have emailed Borla several times, they don’t offer one. There was talk on this forum on getting a group buy and or interest on this from another forum member (Bjowett, I think.) and nothing ever came of it.

I would be in for a group buy, do you know how many they would require to make it happen? I reached out to BAMufflers, waiting to hear back. Thanks for the suggestions.

My 80 was a test mule for Borla. Long time back. How do you spell niche?

I may be interested as well, particularly if that Helmholtz pipe prevents highway cruising speed drone.

Last edited:
TRD sells a LC exhaust in other countries you can get through some dealers on the forums here, albeit at a premium for the shipping/trouble.

TRD sells a LC exhaust in other countries you can get through some dealers on the forums here, albeit at a premium for the shipping/trouble.
Please advise who you think could help with getting this ordered, this is the first time I’m hearing this delightful info.

I went in to the local muffler shop and originally wanted to have them delete the rear resonator (low-hanging fruit). Before I left the shop, I had a new Magnaflow 14" 2-to-1 muffler and a resonator delete. Sounds pretty good. :)

Please advise who you think could help with getting this ordered, this is the first time I’m hearing this delightful info.
I would have to search the forums for the thread with the Land Cruiser TRD parts. In that thread, one user mentioned they could help at a premium. Other vendors on here could as well.

I went in to the local muffler shop and originally wanted to have them delete the rear resonator (low-hanging fruit). Before I left the shop, I had a new Magnaflow 14" 2-to-1 muffler and a resonator delete. Sounds pretty good. :)
What would deleting the rear resonator do for you? Is it just about ground clearance? Just making it louder? Or something else?

Ground clearance was the objective. Getting it louder was something that just happened while I was there.

62674DEB-BE15-4736-B842-AC171900F6F1.png
What would deleting the rear resonator do for you? Is it just about ground clearance? Just making it louder? Or something else?
Here’s a pic for reference.

I have emailed Borla and let them know there were at least 3 people interested. If I hear back from them ill report back to get an updated interest list.

Last edited:
From Borla: "I apologize, but we do not currently, and have no plans in the future to engineer any parts for the vehicle in question. Again, my apologies."

I guess I need to work on my charm a bit more. But in talking to someone who works at Borla he said if they get a lot of request on the site they will eventually put it in the quo. I am wondering if you could take the tundra mufflers and have a shop do the modifications but then you are paying bunch of money for stuff you wont use. I am waiting for Bullet Performance to get back to me. They are having their fabricators look at the project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom