Whiteline rear swaybar (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can now report from testing you can get 100% articulation of your rear suspension with a WhiteLine rear swaybar attached. I did optimize the swaybar set up with a properly sized swaybar links. I love this product.

IMG_8073.JPG

Hey Phil, what suspension are you running on that 80?

Also, I really like my Whiteline rear sway bar. Much more controlled heading over highway 17 to Santa Cruz than before. Gonna throw my RTT back on soon and I'm sure it will help with the top heavy wallowing I was getting before.

Hey Phil, what suspension are you running on that 80?

Also, I really like my Whiteline rear sway bar. Much more controlled heading over highway 17 to Santa Cruz than before. Gonna throw my RTT back on soon and I'm sure it will help with the top heavy wallowing I was getting before.

OME 850J/863J

I agree makes road travel MUCH nicer and comfortable.

Currently the rear bar is still out of production, only the front at the moment is available from Whiteline.

So my new rig came with these sway bars front and rear. Unfortunately, while taking the rear off to do some work resulted in four snapped off bolts and I haven't taken the time to try and get those out. I do have more body roll than I like. So it looks like I need to buck up and get this thing back on the rig.

I can now report from testing you can get 100% articulation of your rear suspension with a WhiteLine rear swaybar attached. I did optimize the swaybar set up with a properly sized swaybar links. I love this product.

View attachment 1737426

thanks for the real world feedback Phil. I put the rear bar through its paces this past weekend and the body was tight. On the mountain passes of CO, the body was stable. More than what I can say for the lack luster engine performance! I too did make up a set of HD end links.

View attachment 1737426

Do you have those links up on your website? I need a set for 2.5/3 inch lift.

No because to be accurate/ideal they need to be built per each vehicles lift.:(

Make it adjustable??? A fatter tube with a big grade 8 bolt with double nut locking? If require cutting then there are Plenty of options out there already.

Make it adjustable??? A fatter tube with a big grade 8 bolt with double nut locking? If require cutting then there are Plenty of options out there already.

I like your design and look forward to its availability :D

Im involved in too many products now to the point of it not being fun anymore.

Interesting, I had no idea our rigs even had a rear swaybar.....i wonder if the japanese hdj81's just never came with them, or if mine was removed? would be a good upgrade....

Interesting, I had no idea our rigs even had a rear swaybar.....i wonder if the japanese hdj81's just never came with them, or if mine was removed? would be a good upgrade....

My 90 HDJ has a rear sway bar, but it is thinner in diameter than a 94 FZJ or a 96 LX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom