SOLD 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD Manual w/ Ironman Stewart Livery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting for a co-worker. Probably one of the coolest FJ's that I've seen. Based in Atlanta, GA.

2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser - $19,995 -
6MT / 4WD
~76k miles
Purchased at ~48k in 2016 from Toyota of Greenville, SC
Clear Title in Hand
Factory Paint is Silver Fresco under the wrap

Name: Andrew P.
Email:tacomahogany@gmail.com

**CL AD** -
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD Manual w/ Ironman Stewart Livery

Miss the 80s and its bright graphics? Want to stand out of the crowd with ease? Can you proficiently drive a manual transmission? Boy do I have the car for you.

It's time for me to sell this thing and get a pick up finally. Regardless, here's the run down of this thing:

I would say overall it's as you would expect a 6 year old vehicle with 77k miles to look. Obviously as a used vehicle, this FJ is not perfect. Signs of wear are here and there, but mechanically it is very well maintained and in great mechanical condition. It is not uncommon for the 4.0L V6 to go many hundreds of thousands of miles without issue, and I have confidence this will fare the same.

Notes:

- Fresh windshield replacement including very light ceramic tint and new OEM roof trim ($800; May 2018)
- The throwout bearing was squeaking at idle, so I just had it, the clutch, and the pressure plate replaced with all new OEM parts ($1300; Jun 25 2018)
- Tires have plenty of tread depth left
- Oil changes every 5k with full synthetic as recommended by Toyota (Most recently June 25, 2018)
- Trans / Diff fluids were changed about a year ago
- I try to keep all mechanical parts OEM, even things down to the wiper blades are kept OEM branded
- The wrap is NOT perfect. Don't expect it to be. However, if you happen to get a scratch or scuff, a fix is as easy as applying a sticker and you can move on with enjoying it.
- There is no paint under the RH fender's wrap. It had to be replaced, which I did myself, thanks to a kind hit-and-run at Wendy's last year.

Aftermarket Parts Fitted:

Shrockworks Steel Front Bumper
Shrockworks Steel Side Steps
Full Wrap (excl. roof) with Avery-Dennison SW900
Ceramic Window Tint Throughout
Butyl Sound Deadening in Doors
ARB Roof Rack Fitting Kit w/ Homemade Flat Rack and Yakima Fairing
Painted OEM Door Handles
Line-X Coated A-Pillar Trim
Line-X Coated Side Mirrors
Line-X Coated Grille Bezel
Line-X Coated Rear Bumper Corners
Painted OEM Radio Surround
Painted OEM Door Panel Inserts (w/ matching wrap)
Powdercoated White Pirate Mfg Instrument Cluster Bezel
REAL (brand) Sunburst Yellow Steering Wheel (rare and not cheap!)
TRD Black Shift Knobs
Custom Alcantara w/ Red Stitch Shift Boot
URD Short Shifter Kit w/ Welded Shift Handle (rubber bushing was worn in the shifter assembly, so I had the two pieces welded together. It's noisy but beautifully notchy)
Weathertech Floor Mats
Rear Seat Delete w/ heavy rubber horse stall mat (OE parts included)
Spare Tire Mount Delete (OE parts included)
Rear Wiper Delete (OE parts included)
Fender Flare Delete
Warrior Products Tailgate Panels
Grote LED License Plate Light w/ OE Reverse Camera Fitted (wired to OE tag light wiring)
Amber LED Under Dash Illumination
Osram / Morimoto LED Map and Interior Light Bulbs
DEPO Black Bezel Turn Signals w/ Morimoto Switchback LED Bulbs (OE parts included)
Tap-Turn Flasher Relay
New Headlight Housings retrofitted with Morimoto M LED Bi-LED Projectors, Orange Super7 Shrouds, Hidden Halos
Morimoto Type S XB LED Fog Lights wired as DRLs
Morimoto LED Rear Turn Signal / Brake Light / Reverse Light Bulbs
Hella Sharptone Horns w/ Powdercoated Orange Covers
Grillcraft Grill Mesh w/ Black OEM Emblem
Trail Toys Wide-View Side Mirror Glass
Philips White LED Bulbs in Side Mirrors w/ Internal Reflector Removed (now brighter)
Raceline Rockcrusher 17x9 Wheels (Polished Aluminum)
Toyo 285/70-17 All-Terrain Tires
Stubby Antenna
OEM 2" Tow Hitch and Wiring

I *think* that's everything I've added / modified

Name: Andrew P.
Email:tacomahogany@gmail.com

If you have any questions, just post up and I'll be able to answer them (well, just ask him one office over)
Thanks!
Nick

View attachment 1735909

fj8.jpg

fj7.jpg

fj6.jpg

fj5.jpg

fj10.jpg

Last edited:
I may be spending too much time on mud but this thing looks awesome to me! Love the graphics, any idea how old the wrap is?

Seriously if it didnt have the manual (I HATE driving them, especially in traffic) I would be all over that like a fat kid on a snickers bar. That is a sexy rig.

Seriously if it didnt have the manual (I HATE driving them, especially in traffic) I would be all over that like a fat kid on a snickers bar. That is a sexy rig.

Oh common! We live in Atlanta, can't be that bad!

Well, if it does end up still being for sale, I’m interested and would enjoy seeing more pics. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom