June Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there 406 Cruisers.

Our family will be moved in the weekend (June 8-9) before the June meeting in our new place in Bozeman. I saw on the website the meeting is at Lindley Park not at MAP Brewing. Is this meeting different in any way that I should know about?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to meeting some new Cruiser heads.

Welcome to Bozeman and 406Cruisers.

It is just nice to be outside for a meeting in the summer. Lindley Park does have some shelter if it snows...

I'm looking forward to it, I just wasn't sure if there was a potluck or an off-road workshop or a 3 legged race... I will leave my cleats at home for now I guess. :bounce2: Looking forward to meeting some new faces.

I'm looking forward to it, I just wasn't sure if there was a potluck or an off-road workshop or a 3 legged race... I will leave my cleats at home for now I guess. :bounce2: Looking forward to meeting some new faces.

Every now and then Aaron ( @ttFJC ) will perform a hour-long belly dance while TC shows off his glow stick routine. It really is a sight....

Every now and then Aaron ( @ttFJC ) will perform a hour-long belly dance while TC shows off his glow stick routine. It really is a sight....
not really sure what to make of this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom