Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling 2 troop seats for a FJ40. Great condition just needs some light sanding and paint. Fabric is excellent. Listing here first before Craigslist $400

Selling 2 troop seats for a FJ40. Great condition just needs some light sanding and paint. Fabric is excellent. Listing here first before Craigslist $400

Might want to list what year they are from. Can think of five different long version jump seats alone. Are the sest covers fabric or stock vinyl?

C4575F0A-E89B-4B94-9B20-C2EEEF2EC4FA.jpeg
186CF6C2-EDD8-4043-951E-98F1F8C3F908.jpeg
Vinyl- won’t fit on my 73

Very nice looking seats. My guess is some time in 69 to when the 72 model started. Curious why they wouldn't fit your 73. Doesn't match bolt holes or the bottom hits the back of the bucket seats when folding them up. Thought the bolt pattern was the second just the bottom section angled to clear the back of the bucket seats. Never compared the jump seats from my 73 to the previous style.

Selling my Warn 8274. PRICE REDUCED.

$700.85 OBO $600.85

The wire rope has seen better days and more importantly the manual clutch handle shaft is bent and beaten up, and the aluminum housing for the manual clutch release is broken. Apparently these are popular parts to fail as many of them are listed on eBay and in other places, average about $80.

I can't use this, so it's up for sale here and on eBay. Special Executive CSC Secret Squirrel price $700.85 (750 on eBay).

Come and get it. Make that vintage rig look finished. Make a space in my garage.

IMG_8017_zpsevkjp3gs.jpg

IMG_8030_zpspdnvruox.jpg

IMG_8024_zpsooinilnn.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking seats. My guess is some time in 69 to when the 72 model started. Curious why they wouldn't fit your 73. Doesn't match bolt holes or the bottom hits the back of the bucket seats when folding them up. Thought the bolt pattern was the second just the bottom section angled to clear the back of the bucket seats. Never compared the jump seats from my 73 to the previous style.

They don't fit once i put in the roll bar. - would need a spacer to push out from side panel and a support to land the front end......so technically they do fit the 73 which came without a roll bar. I think roll bars started n 74.

They don't fit once i put in the roll bar. - would need a spacer to push out from side panel and a support to land the front end......so technically they do fit the 73 which came without a roll bar. I think roll bars started n 74.

9/73 (74 model) the rollbar started in the US market. Curious if the the back seats folded up cleared the bucket seats back? That is if you still have the factory bucket seats. The 72/73 jump seats in the US market were angled on the bottom section at the front which is strange since the bucket seats didn't start until the 73 model. On my 68 used brackets the spaced the seats out when I installed a Smittybuilt rollbar. Think is was around 83 I switched to factory rollbar with small jump seats and buckets in the front. The early spacers I had spaced the front and back out evenly. It used two bolts at each location so a total of eight spacers. Later spacer used only four and the front were bigger so it angled in at the back and the rear arm was still on the wheel well. Man-A-Fre use to sell the spacer kit. Depending how many you want to seat the small jump seats are a option. The early Bronco rear seat is a perfect as well as a Montero fold and tumble. This is the one from the eighties two door. There are other options as well.

Cleaning out misc. Land Cruiser parts. Make an offer:
  • Roof rack off '04 UZJ100, all hardware included
  • Running boards off white '04 UZJ 100, perfect condition, can send pics
  • 3rd row seats tan out of '97 FZJ80, good condition, can send pics
  • Radio/cassette head unit from '97 FZJ80, works last I knew
  • Left rear sliding window from '97 FZJ80, perfect condition
  • DVD/CD player from inside center console of '04 UZJ100, works last I knew

Okay all of this is free, otherwise will be thrown out at the end of the month. Let me know if you want any of it!

Last edited:
Okay all of this is free, otherwise will be thrown out at the end of the month. Let me know if you want any of it!

I will take ► DVD/CD player from inside center console of '04 UZJ100, works last I knew ◄ for future back up

I will take ► DVD/CD player from inside center console of '04 UZJ100, works last I knew ◄ for future back up

@medtro grabbed the roof rack and DVD player via PM a few minutes befoee this post, the two of you can figure it out

I am doing the same. It will be yours if yours fails before mine. Please let me know when yours fails.

@medtro grabbed the roof rack and DVD player via PM a few minutes befoee this post, the two of you can figure it out

I will take radio/cassette head unit from 97 FZJ80. Bring to next meeting if you can

I anyone comes across a set of ARB side steps, the kind that connect to the bull bar, please let me know!

Anyone looking for a little bass (not the fish kind, and it's actually a LOT of bass)? I've got a subwoofer box loaded with 2 12" Kicker L7 subs for sale. The box is setup in a down firing configuration, is ported, and the size is 32" deep x 42"wide and stands 12" tall.

If you need an amp as well, I've got a Kicker CXA1800 that I might sell with it as well. Its output is certified by Kicker at 1945 watt RMS.

I'm selling this system because it is way more bass than I'll ever need or want, and I'm trying to reclaim my third row seat/cargo area space.

I'll sell the sub alone for $600 obo, or $800 for both. The amp is not up for sale alone.

IMG_20180528_132042.jpg

IMG_20180528_132746.jpg

IMG_20180608_073721.jpg

IMG_20180528_132359.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a little bass (not the fish kind, and it's actually a LOT of bass)? I've got a subwoofer box loaded with 2 12" Kicker L7 subs for sale. The box is setup in a down firing configuration, is ported, and the size is 32" deep x 42"wide and stands 12" tall.

If you need an amp as well, I've got a Kicker CXA1800 that I might sell with it as well. Its output is certified by Kicker at 1945 watt RMS.

I'm selling this system because it is way more bass than I'll ever need or want, and I'm trying to reclaim my third row seat/cargo area space.

I'll sell the sub alone for $600 obo, or $800 for both. The amp is not up for sale alone.

View attachment 1718672

View attachment 1718674

View attachment 1718682

View attachment 1718683
Man, that's a vibrating sleeping platform! :rimshot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom