CMCC 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Folks, there are just about 10 days left to register for CMCC 2018. You need to be registered by June 10th to be part of the final headcount for dinner and shirts.

There will be NO walk-in registrations!

http://gclcli.com/coal-mine-cruiser-classic/

I just registered. Hope the raffle is good.

Anybody signing up for the Anthracite trip? I'm thinking about it, but considering that his will be my second time at Coal Mine I have no idea what it is, or what to expect. Anybody can give me some info?

Anthricite trails can be a little tighter then Roush.

Not going to make it this year. It's going to kill me. But I don't want to push it.

You could always come lounge in camp and have a hot meal and cold beer ready for us at the end of the day. Just a thought.

Anthricite trails can be a little tighter then Roush.

Not going to make it this year. It's going to kill me. But I don't want to push it.

We'll dispatch some Mickey bombs in your honor!

What happened to the list of registered attendees?

In! Driving up 7/11 so will miss that day's ride.

Last edited:
Not going to make it this year. Finally got a contract job for 6 months with no time off. Nice to be employed and making some money again. If I manage to get hired as a regular employee by this company, I get a month of vacation from the start. Fingers crossed.

Not going to make it this year. Finally got a contract job for 6 months with no time off. Nice to be employed and making some money again. If I manage to get hired as a regular employee by this company, I get a month of vacation from the start. Fingers crossed.
Sorry you can't make it and I hope the new job is going to work out for you.

You could always come up Friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom