80 Series Stainless Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Arizona style SS exhaust for your thought using the factory route

FFd6ZgXvJgppL3DDORfRI6b3EOKa7p7Z84arCSP3V6fsC2SXpSDpfTZd7bxWPThpVW1H5panetpf-BSyWJP4yKPtHtGbWVqis0mYKKn4TWz2oY0kynUdhtLj01rDqYTiNU4jM5Hk2qDAvl4YA7Ad1C7T_S4m2tPDgu55ncTk6m5EPnASX0Qyw_5ZwhW-8r0b-PNfr_hJsHs__sdkJvyVjZ_54qTT8k231Dg7M9E6qGgX4zC2vt_Wn7gQyVgoWqCaewdG1mHXlH-Rg7Z8WAVU9l7zMk2bTN0976QPp8WXsbWlLz3C-370eefVhAmoHUCHHFFBC7yZSI4l9aA-1YydpXx_klVoItxZqOQGdzkfjTNiusBCxtyuuw8mh62c2pAuRfGP6iTCKzW3nS2hsjAM9tvBJKdMQDFSpMZS3-caZ1wCWEGJ4Q7njAHKVtbuhvs55aHHMeC_abTuCNrP0eCGVvlerUr1_E683qrfEvskEMPEosuCS5uMchpHk6SW3fcjArKsof-TpBVrKd5Y_HIap07SG-X9haiUWwPfilR9SuYcsAT0XTRRUIV82XnV7ANYflCTWefAm7DDEKPeHUVCoYX_Rb7tEYDG7LVUwp4=w1185-h888-no

Here's a 105. Sorry it's sideways..:)
105.jpg

I thought about doing the down pipes as well but the Magnaflow stainless cat is reasonably priced and flows well. Those are pretty bling though!

I agree for the Magnaflow downpipe is nice product but hangs a little low for my liking.

I'll add sweet high clearance down pipes to my to do list. I'll stick right after the turbo manifold that's been languishing on the back burner :)

If I ever change the exhaust on my Safari turbo 80 I will clock the outlet and go inside of the frame. The routing of 3" on the outside of the frame looks to be much more work and difficult to go over the frame.

I'm not sure how folks are getting 3" over the rail at the front or the crossmember at the rear without rattles. It's tight in there. I tried to leave at least a 1/2" gap to anything the exhaust could hit.

I agree very tight, the 3" on my turbo 80 does not go over the frame.:( Plus adding all the bends going on the outside and over the frame is a lot of work/bends. I see the inside of the frame eliminating a lot of bends plus less heat on turbo exhaust.

I agree for the Magnaflow downpipe is nice product but hangs a little low for my liking.

At least they clocked the cat horizontal. Pretty surprising they had the forethought to do that even.

Finally remembered to get a decent sound clip of the exhaust this week. @RFB came down and picked up a new exhaust. Had to cut the tailpipe short and add a hanger to make it work with his 4x4labs rear bumper.

And its still sounding sweet. and I have "tested" it a LOT .

Looks great. With the first post pics, does this cause CELs to come on if the OEM cats are removed? I don't get emission tested where I'm at, but don't want to deal with CEL on all the time.

Looks great. With the first post pics, does this cause CELs to come on if the OEM cats are removed? I don't get emission tested where I'm at, but don't want to deal with CEL on all the time.
Not a one, Ive run mine for 6 months and 10K miles

Not a one, Ive run mine for 6 months and 10K miles
Anything you had to do to with the OEM O2s? Just disconnect and stow the wiring?

It keeps both factory sensors and the front converter. I've got 3-4 sets out there, so far no reports of check engine lights.
Perfect! My 80 exhaust is ok for now, but really am looking at replacing sometime in the future. Can you PM me the price?

Perfect! My 80 exhaust is ok for now, but really am looking at replacing sometime in the future. Can you PM me the price?
Just so you know, this is made from SS and its thick and he uses OEM hangers and it will outlast the truck. Its one of my favorite upgrades by far, plus he sets it up so if you find yourself rock crawling you can quik dissconnect the tailpipe so as not to flatten it.

Just so you know, this is made from SS and its thick and he uses OEM hangers and it will outlast the truck. Its one of my favorite upgrades by far, plus he sets it up so if you find yourself rock crawling you can quik dissconnect the tailpipe so as not to flatten it.
with the tip taken off, does it whine like a stock one does without a resonator?
I also have the Labs rear and need it to be shortened.
I also have the Slee Belly pan on a 94, and in kalifornia, so I gotta stay with the side by side double cats.

with the tip taken off, does it whine like a stock one does without a resonator?
I also have the Labs rear and need it to be shortened.
I also have the Slee Belly pan on a 94, and in kalifornia, so I gotta stay with the side by side double cats.
you would have to ask @OTRAMM

It won't fit a 94 with the side by side cats unfortunately. It's set up to mate to the 95-97 front cat. I haven't run one with the tip off the see sound change. It takes some rework to fit the 4x4 labs rear bumper. I did RFB's when he came down for install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom